New special/festival egg

#bias

That’s a very profound analysis from KD but nonetheless you will have a hard time making it work in pvp. The slightest touch will keep him from doing critical damage and a mediocre hit will disable it for 200 to 300 seconds. You basically won’t see it in top 100 pvp.

1 Like

That analysis was back from February 2018. I knew the power of stun immune sweepers for PvP and Wraithhost has the ability to one-shot from first turn with reasonable speed.

These days there are better options and Wraithhost should be lowered, thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

What he saying is irrelevant, and probably was drunk or something when he wrote it.

Writhost cant heal itself of 50%hp without being useless for 300 seconds untill it can use survive and at 400seconds it finally can get back to 100hp with the use of novablast.

And if its S tier as he claims why arent players using the monster, becuase every other monster on the S teir list is used.

He only placed it S becuase of stun immunity and HG, i cant find any other reason.

Wraithhost was C+ max when released it was never near s tier.

Wraithhost was a good monster to combine with OoO, a solid stun immune sweeper for the mid-game and generally a fast monster with one-shot potential on the first turn compared to others at the time.

I believed it to be the best confident strike monster at the time CS got buffed. In the last year and a bit things have changed a lot.

1-It was never better then valza CS at any point in time.

2- nearly no one was playing OoO with this monster, meta was pretty much dominant by motor/stun and bane.

3-sleep was weak back then hardly anyone played sleep.

4-its CS is the weakest amoung all monsters.

5-even after 300 seconds pass its survive skill cant deal enough damage to decent defence monsters.

I got the monster since release, and i hardly seen anyone use it since then.

1 Like

Were you playing at that time? I thought it was during your break from the game? Wraithhost was in a number of mid-games in top teams as a stun immune sweeper and from what I could see it was being successful. I also felt like it was being underused and underutilised.

Valzareign is definitely a better monster for PvP these days. I can’t remember my opinion on it at the time but I was probably hesitant as it had only recently been buffed.

2 Likes

The real question is why is the monster S+ for PVE also? That seems a bit high too.

I was playing untill september 17.

I hardly seen the monster after its release and no one was using it becuase everyone was spaming Zib geo stag TT with motor or bane 5 and 6th into shockers.

And valza got his buff before Wraithhost was released, he was buffed along geo.

Yeah September 17 was that Motor time. It got nerfed shortly after new year. Valza did get buffed before Wraithhost came out but CS didn’t have the double damage at max health until after Wraithhost was out. Before that point Valza really wasn’t good, it couldn’t do enough damage.

Anyway, the point is that Wraithhost is now too high for current times. Thanks again for people bringing it up, I’ll review it and see if there’s anything else that stands out as wrong. I’ll be doing another update sometime this next week.

@squinty1880 Wraithhost is excellent for PvE with OoO even if it does two-shot, it’s really tough for the AI to deal with and the stun immunity means it can keep sweeping easily. However, S+ is too much… I will definitely reduce it.

1 Like