Nerf Magmarinus

Magmarinus is difficult to handle. He is more OP than Geomagnus.
He is almost perfect monster. Even less combined with Shivadragon, he is unbeatable and can stand from start till the end of battle.

Not really :thinking:. You just need the right setup

what right setup?

Change berserk smash tu to 100 or reduce damage of berserk charge (I have magma)

I don’t have much trouble with Magma; it just requires some proper planning to deal with.

I disagree completely with nerfing him, he’s fine. At low health he basically has nothing to do and he relies on rng for half of his moves. Simply, no.

1 Like

Without the secret skill he’s nicely balanced, a bit weak maybe because of the random target. However, the secret skill is insanely strong! Considering how fast the monster is, its hold ground and stun immunity it’s hard to avoid the secret skill which can easily one-shot monsters.

I don’t believe he needs a nerf but he is surely one of the best sweepers around. Left alone he causes devastation and where he falls short in the targeting he makes up for greatly with the initial, speedy killing of two monsters which you can actually choose.

Nah, agree to Killerdog. Without the secret skill he’s nicely balanced.

I try to be as objective as possible.

Berserk attack 70tu + finishing snap 30tu = 100tu to charge is good.

I don’t think he is weak even he is RNG, his RNG is paid off by his low tu.
and his passive makes him hard to be killed.

1st = shoot him then hold ground then repent.
2nd = shoot him then hold ground again.
3rd = kill him

how many monsters that die when try to kill him? many…
because we also need more time to set a charge to kill him.

and don’t think he comes alone without protector and without other sweeper. or even shiva can be beside him (more hard to kill).

Removing his secret or HG is fine. one of them.

No need to nerf coz its attack is random if it wouldnt be random then it would consider op

the dual slayerbane is not random bro… and he is lowest tu sweeper… lets be objective.

1 Like

Bro its dual not slayerbane all likr prisma well slayerbane is counterable it need to had some attack other wise useless lol

did you meant his attack + finishing snap is useless? how can it be?

he is guaranteed to use his slayerbane. because he has no high tu. and he has stun immune.

did we ever see magma is at 150 second so we have time to kill him first? never. he is stun immune.

what will we use to counter his dual slayerbane? purifying mist 130tu?

Well theres more 3 monster in field if u use berserk attack what if ur monster like penguinator or drakazord turn come they will be red i mean its not guranteed that if u use bersect attack then u would get ur turn to use finishing snap on him

Unfortunately @B.L.A.C.K bro, I completely disagree.
Magma is fine as it is, I know it gets harder to kill it if it’s set on field ,
It’s a unique legendary and given it’s low Tu moves with stun immune , it’s a great leg to have.

And comparison with geo is irrelevant!! Geo can change the tide of a match , while magma is a purest type of sweeper (only) ,
I still believe geo > magma , geo as an overall value is much greater than magma,
Ppl haven’t found any good meta for magma yet.

only nerf I believe is valid will be use of repent be limited to 3 times only. Rest should stay the same.

if berserk attack hit drako then drako hit magma, magma can still use repent then ready to dual slayerbane.
and if hit penguinator, penguinator will hit magma and dies… don’t think magma should be immortal…

a

what is definition of OP actually?

even without secret, magma is great @MonkeyDluffy

I dont care magma will get nerf or not… I just can’t let monster unbalanced…
secret of magma should be removed/changed… that’s what I believe…

Or increase the Tu of it. Swift dual slayerbane seems too fast?

finally someone make a thread for this
i have magma and i agree with this.
i dont see the problem with his regular skill, but the secret skill need to change or give it some restriction
compare to skele trash with his trash secret skill i just can’t stand it when i got both of them in festival

His SS is the problen

Repent should not be limited since you can use it as a support to other of your monsters. Only nerf I can validly think is the one I emntioned above, I mean why uncharged and the charged move have the same TU anyway