🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Why?

Because of the guaranteed roaring entrance (not that easy to get that now with many auto pushback mechanics) and a guaranteed void kill on anything that might be problematic. We just got a very nasty passive on Isoldelle (Shi Na as well) so now skills with void sweeping are quite valuable.

2 Likes

Nightingale is better than you think. She a roaring monster that can stop sleep/posion. Guarantee two kills and as u said never dead weight due to her strike attack.

3 Likes

Btw I’ve just made a few more adjustments, which I’ve added to the previous post but I’ll write here…

Jaguardian S → S- in PvP
Gryphking S- → S in PvP
Novemdomina & Prismegasus B → C in PvP
Nightingale & Uraniumedhus C → B in PvP

So far I’ve moved things around in the PvE tier lists but not yet in the others. I’m going to try and do some more of it now

2 Likes

Gryphking Sweep

Yes finally someone said about double nightmare Strike. The one that make this monster strong. Actually in many match this skill save me alot . Player overating euthanasia so much, I am only use euthanasia when I am sure my 3 monster can deal with my opponent monster remaining.

That tier B ,I Will take it. For A tier or higher it feel wrong,since I feel my team build that make this monster great, unlike other high tier monster that basically make my team stronger . (i wish I can give turn her haha)

The gameplay its more like to counter specific set up that only count on 1-2 monster. For player who run something behind AP, or something that really count on attack speed.

Note :
Funny she only have 2 attack skill, and all of them basically high tu move to take down a monster

1 Like

I’ve finished doing all the moving stuff around in the tier lists. Feel free to take a look at them to see where everything is

3 Likes

ill assume part 3 comes next week,correct?

I’ll see what I can do. It will likely be a bit longer. I’ve been helping out my fiance with wedding preparations in a lot of my free time

I see,hope things go well

It’s about time I start posting these. They’ll come out every few days, just need to do final editing bits for the last couple

Major updates in 2023 - 1:20
Data analysis of types/stats/speed - 13:18
Earth themes and subthemes - 18:58
Super epics - 20:43
Legendaries - 31:22
Mythics - 47:46
Earth’s highlights and new power - 51:55

6 Likes

Yayy❤

I love that yearly videos :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

a lot of text, I don’t have time to explain it, just look at the most broken monster of the moment (nyx) tier A, are you saying fiona ≈ nyx? it is funny

Don’t have time to read either it seems :stuck_out_tongue: Nyx is not A tier in anything except HP boost. It is S tier in both lists, Fiona is lower in both lists.

4 Likes

He is funny. What a joke…

Garden fairies - 0:42
Virus dragons - 14:03
Fire themes and subthemes - 27:29
New fire monsters - 29:52

9 Likes

Sorry for the dumb question but I’m just curious,what’s your stance of garden fairy Rosa now?

Vigorous?

3 Likes

Not Cyclophina,G.F. Rosa.