Nebel/cosmo

Honestly even with the buff these two are pretty awful. You guys need to at least increase the entrance speed on these two so we can actually utilize them effectively in pvp.

Swift stealth all and risky heal are not good secret skills. They need to be modified. Maybe secret skill should be

Insta duplicate: 1 second? That way there are to duplicates that 1 can make.

And take the risky out of risky heal all. Add those two secret skills and increase the entrance speed and then they’ll be true legends. Make them stun immune as well

tbh nebel SS is waste risky heal to death revenger no sense lol 

Lol i know right, and it’s only 1 heal not even heal all.

Not every legend is good in PvP, nor do they need to be. These monsters have pretty good use in other places if you combo them with sleep lock or duplicating.

Cosmo works really well with the secret skill, I don’t think there’s an issue here.

Nebel’s secret skill is really bad. It makes no sense why you’d want to risk wasting the death revenge for a single full heal.

They need speed buff and maybe a lower tu on switch friend move from 130sec to 100sec
Nebel Ss could be pure cure plus or stealth all like cosmo and both nebel/cosmo SS should be instant and 1 sec only to help then doinf is job

Their entrance speed is pitiful, even when it’s not pvp most of the times he dies before even duplicating. And the fact that there is no passive is pretty ridiculous as well. If you’re going to have a switch friend skill then the entrance speed needs to be a lot higher in my opinion

Cosmo SS is helpful. nebel SS need To be Change  :huh:

Cosmo’s SS needs to be instant mist.

Nebel needs a new one entirely.

Just freaking give them a speed boost. To like 100 seconds between dupes.

My 2 cents: Nebel and Cosmos middle stage is much more useful in PvP than the fully evolved forms. That should say something. As probably the only Top 50 player who regularly uses nebel and Cosmo in pvp, I wouldn’t mind giving them something to make them a little more competitive. Devs hook a brotha up with some stun immune nebel/Cosmo!

Z19 GarciaOak

The stupid ss of fire type Rexo also needs a change. What is the point to make a sleep-kill ss when the main hypnotizers are water type?

Yeah some secret skills are definitely not balanced. Weird how kami’s secret skill is literally a free kill. I thought that was so freaking dumb

Both kamiwyrm and shadowwyrm has a strong SS (most will say shadow’s SS is way better).

Also alot have been said before that bazil’s SS is better then warca’s. Personally i feel both are very strong and very helpfull.

The only “twin monsters” that one of them has a worse SS that i can think of, are like said above: fire rexo, and nebel.

Never/cosmo could get stealthy entrance as passive
A speed boost to 50+
And nebel pure cure plus as SS

A lot of buffs now are speed buffs, what will be the point of speed if everyone is gonna be fast in the end. Highly against speed buff for every legend that is considered subpar. You will find plenty of teams that utilize nebel/cosmo effectively, they are just not meant for pvp.

Dude their speed is literally awful, if you’re going to have a switch friend move then you need to have better speed or it defeats the purpose. They don’t have roaring entrance or stun entrance bro lol

I know, I have both and use them in pve. They aren’t great, but prove to be very useful in the right team. I’m just against speed buff for every monster, giving them a new passive or entrance effect sounds fine. And definitely a new ss for nebel, though I haven’t unlocked any of their ss’s.

I completely agree Ice Ice Baby. Nebel/Cosmo and practically all the duplicating monsters are always going to be far better in PvE. Some have use in PvP, but Nebel/Cosmo don’t so much because of their low speed. I really do not think they should get a speed buff, let’s just think about how hard the AI finds dealing with duplicating monsters… Nebel/Cosmo could easily become overpowered in PvE. The fact is they’re nothing brilliant but with the right setup they have some great uses, the way how many legends are.

I agree, don’t give everyone a speed buff but this monster is dependent on speed. If he gets killed before getting his duplicate off then it’s a complete waste. And if his switch friend dies before setting his duplicate off then it’s useless as well

Increase his speed to like 80% then he would be usable with assisted as well.

Keep in mind dupes have half speed that means 16%speed only that feels right for you? Tenebris has foggy entrance, doom ight defense+shield,wraithcaptain dreamy entrance etc… What nebel/cosmo have? Nothing at all
They need speed +stealthy entrance…
Same for cryo/santalion they need is speed to the same level as epic CDs+bloodclone next