Nebel/Cosmo and UC

So on the forum there was a talk about Nebel and Cosmo buff recently and some people said it is good because it is a UC mon. I tested that with a stun team that involves stunning a enemy to 1000+ seconds and then Nebel shiva se protector and storm lock. Now in my battles Nebel sucked. It was good even better than I expected but I only got about 5 or 6 clones before it was killed and all the killing was being done by shiva and storm. So Nebel needs a buff and from my experience in the battles a speed buff and tu reduction on blood duplicate is must as well as ~70-88 speed because the duplicate is at end also there is the probability of dr hitting shields and he so nebels dr either needs to target two opponents or ignore he and shields other than that it was good got from 221 to 441 presently and extremely difficult to go ahead

Nebel is pretty weak for a monster who claims to be a UC mom because that’s it only reason to be in the game, and even at that it sucks all most every other mom is better than it so it needs a buff desperately. Or those are my thoughts atleast

Also can talo rget a 70 tu blitz survivor which ignores he and shields would be much appreciated. And yeah that SS on Nebel sucks as hell so that needs to change as well I suggest link shield all

3 Likes

No no I don’t think you were using it correctly. If you want to endlessly create duplicates using the strategy you were (stun first, set up SE protector with sleep monsters) then you’ve got to have a proper sleep lock. Stormloch alone won’t do it so you need both Storm and Shadowhunter or Goldtail by itself. Once you’ve got a proper sleep lock there then you can literally make as many Nebel/Cosmo as you like to the point you have a guaranteed win. While you have this sleep lock going you don’t want to let them attack you at all, you literally just focus on creating duplicates and keep them all asleep.

As for your idea about 80% speed on them this would be ridiculously insane for the duplicates coming in. They would be so hard to kill before they create a duplicate themselves.

In UC all the DR monsters can play a part because they give a 1-for-1 in most cases. Nebel and Cosmo stand out here because you can create multiple copies of them, hence getting more kills (obvious for anyone to see). They’re not reliable for creating a duplicate unless you do the sleep lock strategy I detailed above, but you can still often do well with them in the end-game at the back of your team. I use a strategy with Aurodragon at the front and lots of DR monsters, including Cosmo. I usually get a few at the back of my team then when it comes to that point with Cosmo I can create more duplicates or control what the enemy kills with swift stealth all and protect teammates. It’s not like they’re OP and completely win you the match but as a single monster in the team they can often trade far better than 1-for-1.

1 Like

Cosmo/nebel s*ck no matter what you do thei will never give you the payoff they should…whats the point of create dupes iff the enemy will aoe then all and only1 or 2 enemys will be hit by DR?
Thei need speed buff not 80% for obvious reasons but around 50% plus a new SS for nebel cus is SS is ono of the worst SS ever made… Pure cure + or second wing
Give then shield entarnce+ boost is def stats

“Hold on, you weren’t using them correctly. You needed to use 2-3 limited legendaries that you probably don’t have.”

Never knew storm and shadow are limited legends. Learnt something new…

Those are sufficient in making multiple clones without much problem. Goldtail is just a bonus. Even the flutters do this job the best.

The problem is you guys want the process of creating a nebel army to be too convenient. You underestimate how op that would be.

2 Likes

Just used with storm and grass we flutter got to oval 500 so dunno but still need a buff I will not quit also what about talo buff

Didn’t say storm and shadow were, but auro and gold are. Storm and shadow are required to be together as well. Storm + shadow also requires an incredible amount of RNG not screwing you up, while gold gets enough chances to overcome RNG.

I don’t want it to be “too convenient” I want it to happen at all without a sleep lock. Is that too much to ask? Anything else can win with a sleep lock, and be useful outside of it. So why does nebel/cosmo have to have their use exclusively within it?

I mean, with that logic, then we should at least make the monster come in a package with the other monsters required to make it work. Give a free auro, gold, pair of flutters, or storm + shadow to anyone that hatches them. Why do we have to have a monster that is totally un-self-sufficient? It’s unusable by itself. Completely.

Talo is fine, provides support to your team, and has 66 second survivor when he gets charged. If he gets low, life flip, and if he dies then has a 1 for 1 trade.

Nebel and Cosmo aren’t un-self-sufficient. They’ve got the lovely 1-for-1 trade with DR and if they can get a turn they set up a 2-for-1 trade. The only thing which is really making struggle is the unreliability of their DR getting a kill and the fact they offer nothing to most other strategies so in good teams there are generally many other monsters which would add more to your team. Atrahasis, Aurodragon, Goldtail and Shadow+Storm are monsters which can combo with them to add much better value. Those monsters may be hard to get but all are in the egg pools right now so you’re bound to get one of them eventually to place with your Nebel and/or Cosmo to get some value out of them for UC or maybe other places.

Yeah Talo is highly regarded as a great monster for PvP since the secret skill has been added and he plays into all entrance control FL strategies very nicely.

Yeah, after 2 years of active play, I only have shadowhunter. Don’t give me “You’ll get one eventually.”, I have fricken’ tried. I’ll say that you’re incredibly lucky to have what you have. Especially as you have more than I do in less than a year of play(right?), which is rediculous.

They get 1 unreliable, randomly targeting kill that can be nullified by shield and HG. The other one will never have any impact, as the thing is stuck at the end of your team, where the enemy either will be far ahead(winning), or you will never see that nebel in the match, because you’re winning. He gets 1 kill total. You know who else does that? Midas, ultimadragon, taloknight, apollodragon, gaiawolf, deathwarg, hellfox, timberlord, etc. . . All of these simply do what nebel does and more. Even gaiawolf does more, at least he accelerates your team before he lifeflips and gets killed, or expends itself through zealous attack.

Every other DR monster gets more value than nebel. Getting one more non-guaranteed kill
Is worth sacrificing any other utility? For a monster built around sweeping with death revenge, it looks to me like all the other monsters simply get more value in general. So how does nebel Not need a buff?

I know you hate Nebel and Cosmo but honestly they are fine how they are, I’m not going to argue about it every week. The one thing I’m sure we can all agree upon is that Nebel needs a better secret skill. Cosmo’s SS is pretty damn good.

I’ve played for 21 months now and yeah had some ridiculous luck getting limited legendaries. 51 (edit: 54) legendaries now and from the ones mentioned above I have Aurodragon, Shadowhunter and Cosmo (edit: +Nebel). The ones I don’t have are Stormloch, Atrahasis and Goldtail but after looking at the number of eggs and rare eggs I’ve opened I should have averaged more of those (except Atrahasis which I’ve had 1/3 chance of getting because he is a new addition to the rare egg) [edit: finally got myself Nebel]. I know it’s annoying to say “this monster is good if you have other particular monsters” but I know you’d back up someone saying that if they were talking about Terrordragon (recent thing in the buff thread) or Zhulong.

I think that Nebel and Cosmo are fine the way they are. Don’t argue with me I know more about this topic than anyone.

That being said, if they got a buff, I would t complain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Especially your death revenge team.

1 Like

@TNB_Whitethorn do you know why my nickname is “Banedragon?”

I don’t hate them, in fact, I really freaking like them, such that I want to be able to use mine, and not be forced into getting really lucky and obtaining some stupid limited legendary out there that I have a fraction of a % chance of getting out of any given rare egg in order to use them.

I just don’t get how they are “Fine”. Everything with death revenge does more than him, and is more self sufficient then him. Also, cosmodragon is a limited legend now.

Then your logic is that while he is not good by himself, he doesn’t offer anything to a team, this is okay because you can win with him + a sleeplock. I mean, anything can win with a sleeplock. I could take a bronzeshell and win a UC match with a sleeplock, having him as the source of damage just by the nature of it.

You undersell his weaknesses, and then drastically oversell his strengths. He doesn’t do anything on his own, he gets as much value as any other death revenge monster, he can’t reliably kill anything, doesn’t offer anything to a team, nebel’s SS sucks, and has no excuse to exist.

But despite all of these issues, nebel is apparently okay, because you can win with a sleeplock, and he has a potential that will never be reached by him in a real setting.

Post anything else inappropriate like your last meme and you get a temporary ban.

Yeah, “don’t need a buff because they have DR”. Lol.

A billion other things have DR and are better.

@Zardecil do you know why my new nickname is “Banedragon?”

Bronzeshell anology makes no sense. You can’t use just anything because it’ll either kill itself (bronzeshell) or it’ll become really tedious and pointless (e.g using galvboss). Outside the UC dominating mons the ideal mons you should use should either have thirst or fury. You definitely don’t need legends for the former.

Nebel/Cosmo are alternatives to blood moves. All you need is a good number of clones and then let it work its magic. Sleep locking accomodates for this the most, but you can also mass stun into gt+nebel.

You “frickin’ tried” to get another legend sleeper? Yes you did mr F2P…you’ve exhausted every possible way to get it. Not that i’m suggesting that you have to spend, but f2p or p2w the game is rng. It’s unfortunate for you but you can’t use it as an excuse. Anyway, shadowhunter+SE sleeper (ideally clover) is also sufficient but I’m assuming that idea didn’t cross your mind.

Finally, monsters in the rare eggs are not “limited legends” since they are available all year round. Monsters like goldtail are available to roll whenever you want. You just want your shield guy to be classed as limited don’t you?

Yeah, I have both clover and shadowhunter accelerated and at +9, but the reality of that is that you can get screwed over by RNG with that strategy, More so then with gold, as gold has 75% sleep at 34 seconds, and it’s very hard to get screwed over with that kind of sleeping power. When I consistently miss 6-7 sleeps in a row with the both of them, then it’s not a very valid strategy. Besides, why should I use nebel over gear in that situation?

If I can’t use it as an excuse, neither can killerdog saying that “I’ll get one eventually” because it’s also possible that I won’t.

Why should you use nebel/cosmo over bloodmoves if they are an alternative? They are slower, have less payoff, are harder to set up, require a sleep lock, etc. . .

If I can’t get it in the regular egg, from opening 60 eggs at a time, then to me it’s limited, because you are very limited in your ways that you can get it. This has nothing to do with dusicyon.

Bronzeshell has miniflame. Yeah, the point is that you can win with a sleeplock with anything, tedium doesn’t matter.

Umm the reason people give for Nebel not getting a buff is ridiculous and makes no sense how is Nebel good nebels dr works only on paper

2 Likes