Never thought I would say it, but Nebel/Cosmo is better

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

I actually suggested using Nebel/Cosmo over … none other than my garbage exploding kitten. My supposed equivalent hatch to Angelion.

Someone in Line said Doom/Trash cat was a good combo. Which made me think, why!? Nebel/Cosmo costs less TU, clones faster, protects team 100% instead of taunt 50%, and thanks to the latest buff, shield allies after it dies. Oh, and its death actually kills an enemy instead of doing minimal damage to the enemy.

So, congratulations we have elevated nebel/Cosmo by making the third worst legend yet, better than only Sanct and Cryo. And I say that reluctantly since they’re useful in link teams and as FL stun bate in UC.

1 Like

Agreed. Ignoring Nebel’s trash SS, they are pretty good. Can we just change Nebels SS @ DEV VKC. Also it’s true thatnebel isnt trash anymore but cryo and sanct still are and rexo has now successfully replaced them as Sh*t

Nebels SS can be useful. I just wish it had a lesser chance of nebel dying using it. And Cryo is very useful now in my opinion with his elemental healing. Other than that, yeah…Rexo is garbage and wouldn’t you know it - Just hatched him in the current festival, yay! >_>

• exploding Kitten is an better Epic Monster with 16 cost :smile:
4 Likes

So it is a cat not a mouse…

Nebel/Cosmo OP now.

• Day 1 Nebel/Cosmo user

Haha dont even start people on that!

They’re very useful now.

And exploding kitten is still very useless. I’m not even wasting a single training session on him.

well aside from nebel SS what made the pact was the amazing passive. but I don’t understand. why nerf blood clone next

Cuz devs dont want you enjoying old monsters. They want you spending for a chance at gamebreaking OP new shtuff.

1 Like

HUH

@Zardecil the purpose of this thread is to discuss the recent Nebel and Cosmo buff. Please stop posting spam about card games or I will be forced to give you a warning.

Haha @Zardecil I’m glad someone finally got the reference!