mythical buff thread (long thread where long and detailed boring comments are appreciated)

So you admit your prejudice
good man

I asked you to treat others with respect and not treat them like stupid little kids…

2 Likes

Well I called out bias. So if that’s treating someone like a stupid little kid, so be it.

No, you’ve just been rude. That’s it.

1 Like

They have completely deviated from the initial theme😐

2 Likes

Thread asking to nerf a monster you don’t own:
Nerf gf jasmine - she had very recently come out, no way you’d be so quick to call her too strong if you had her

Thread complaining about how the PvP limit restrictions affect you personall:
new event, new limitations and my team is ruined again

Thread asking for awakening mythics to be made cheaper:
awaken mythics f2p

You’ve started 22 threads and 3 of them are clearly done with yourself in mind. 1 thread was made about nerfing Lemon, a monster you own and use.

Compared to other people this is quite a good record. You’ve made effort to open discussions and let other people speak their opinion. However, overall it is an example of how people will naturally speak for their personal benefit at least some of the time and not as much for the opposite side.

I say this not as any harsh critique of TNCxXchaosxXf2p, just as an example of what people are naturally like even when their intention is to write for the common good.

@DonT89 In your case you create threads about something you think is a problem, but only if you think it’s a problem for more people than yourself. That’s why you are certain you’re doing it without bias. However, you come up with these “problems” from your own playing experience so there will be things you overlook or don’t take into account (none of us can have the complete picture of things). When you detail these problems then the people you’re trying to stand up for (and the others) tell you that it’s not a problem. You continue to insist it is, because you believe it is. Therefore it sounds even more like you’re doing it for personal advantage. I mean, if the people you think it’s a problem for say it isn’t then surely that’s case closed and you have no reason to continue. However, you’re probably just being stubborn and not believing the opinions of others.

My personal take on your threads is half the time you’re being too stubborn to change your mind, half the time you had some personally bad experiences with the “problem” being discussed and are determined to get it changed because you don’t like it (but have yourself convinced that’s not the reason).

6 Likes

I know I continued the deviation but it doesn’t look like people are desperate to talk about more balance to mythics. There was a good bit of discussion earlier. Especially nice not to see any nasty arguments break out :slight_smile:

1 Like

by god I’m not going to answer this, it’s too absurd, did you see a lot of naruto?

Must be tough to realize that Science isn’t on your side

4 Likes

seriously i own jasmine but without other gf i always said that limitations bothered me personally i never hid it or covered it up in any way, and the thread about awakening mythical, it was not with personal interest, it is a pity they do not know me, but quoting a music theme: time does not fail and is always right

Your explanation is somehow rational, but you need to take into account that 90% of people that think “is not a problem” they owe the monster and just don’t want it nerfed, therefore make me think that the problem is even bigger.

And sorry to say it but most of the problems (not all) I highlighted they got fixed.

So there is two options:

1. The content of my thread was a real problem, therefore devs took actions rightfully.

2. Devs are fixing things I say because my words are powerful (90% of the community believes this)

@Killerdog me and you know that option 2 is not even an option.
So I fairly believe in my good faith when highlighting things up.

1 Like

I took a look through your threads, from the time you started on the forum up to August 2020:

1. OoO speed nerf
  2. Voodoom toxic killer weakness
  3. Sarcrosphinx remove condition from load mortar all
  4. OoO nerf (4v1 removed?)
  5. Rare ingredients missions for fruit/silver reset at 06:00 each day
  6. Time Attack buff to enemies made weaker
  7. Monsterdex counting token/summoned monsters
  8. Canishogun raw underdog
  9. Uraniumedhus buff
  10. Mythic colloseum made easier

Did happen = 1
Didn’t happen = 9

You also made a large number of topics about things like you wanting access to Alteramids as soon as shiny monsters needed them (you were too impatient to wait to get more - made two threads about it), random things to do with the monsterdex, complaints about the friend chest monsters being too rare and even threads claiming the hatching odds are fake.

Sorry mate but the numbers don’t look so good for you! I don’t want to drive the point home any more than is already clear from this post, so all I’ll say is it’s extremely contradictory you came here to say these buff/nerf threads are done without bias but you say…

Pick a side and be consistent!

I don’t want to be harsh so don’t take this post to heart. It was simply a response to what you just said. What I said previously was a good and fair look at your threads where you identify a problem. Take that one away from the conversation, not this one.

4 Likes

Mythic passive idea:

AP Field - every monster who enters while this monster is on the field will have auto protect

@Dev_VKC make AP spam great again

2 Likes

Thanks for doing the research!

I just observe, my mother, not everything that one asks in the forum is for their own benefits, well I stay here watching how they argue :kissing::joy:

I don’t observe my mother

1 Like

hey.KD observed me, my topics are all for me, and basically happened, I think

Grammatically speaking, what @TNCxXchaosxXf2p wrote was correct.

1 Like

Well I think it was fine but since I put it in the translator now I have no idea

I think you want to research only what you like to research :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Canis - fast elm AoE nerf :white_check_mark:
Freezcobra nerf :white_check_mark:
Potent Sleep nerf :white_check_mark:
Haniwel nerf :white_check_mark:

And those are only the one on the top of my head.
There is way more things that got “nerfed/buffed” in my suggestion.

So please stop searching only what you want to search :joy: