changes in the mythical

hello I make this thread to recognize all the proposals for changes in the mythical ones either because some exceed the parameters or because others are below what is expected or perhaps make an interesting change in some, I await your proposals,

I would like to start with asmodia, what do you think exceeds the limits? Is it below? Is it okay? or is there something that can or should be improved

When asmodia is the first mythic you can think of to rebalance

I said it to her as an example because a top 10 that was waiting for the thread to come out asked me but they can talk about anyone, they just have to say, the mythical one I think this should be, for this and to achieve this ect

This thread is uhh will not make it .Most know where this is going

Cough “nerf lemon” cough

because you said so

Just wait a bit and you’ll know

I just think it would be interesting and fair to know in the opinion of the community the necessary changes and in this way help the developers just that

What you really need to do is make this thread titled “jorge1’s mythic nerf thread” that’ll really get people’s attention and let them know if your idea and your idea only.

The intention of the thread is to know the opinion of the people not mine, I only do it because I like to know what others think, if you have a proposal, do it, if not I do not understand what you mean

Well there are a lot of discussions on this and well most ended up getting locked because of …some argument

of course but I hope and the subject can be taken without discussion, everyone can have an opinion and express it while I respectfully think I

Please find a point to discuss, otherwise this thread will be closed before it turns into heated debate / arguments / stuff we’ve all seen before.

Asmodia was the mythic mentioned at the start. She’s perfectly fine power level. A bit stronger than I’d personally like but not as strong as some other mythics so I guess it’s okay

3 Likes

Deeragon needs something extra

I wanted to make a thread on this topic lol

For what I know the monsters i am going to mention along with their BUFF suggestions (as much as you hate it but yeah these are useless and i am not posting nerf suggestions as they might trigger some people and start a fire). I’ll go with monsters dex order

Dragulus- STOP PLS DON’T JUDGE ME but this monster needs a single skill change.
Gigaflame changed to something else you might get what i am saying

Mistletorment- As the only mythic protector it should have a little better moveset
Lifeflip friend changed to saving blessings (heals and shields the ally) this might get a little annoying bit how often do you face a mistle

Onyxia- its a solid mon but it doesn’t have much damaging moves so maybe make it more tanky
Also elem heal should be changed to a better move or tu must be reduced i know that it has stun counter but thats all it has another proposal was a higher damage poison siphon which heals it and also adds way to grab kills.

Damedevil- she’s on the list because her exclusive SS is now a infinite use skill for another monster
Ultradusk changed to something (i am not mentioning her counter part holy one as she has a strong skill already so she can stay with ultranova)

Sepheris- idk i never met her anywhere except against AI must be a reason for it

Persephia-nvm

Tyrfina- now she needs a little re-work she has only one killer move and doesn’t look to me as a support type as it has bloodcrush
Bloodcrush tu reduction, another killing move, a passive i thought of someday named double hold ground (self explanatory) and from the brink rework according to it.
Anyone or two of these will work

Medbie- nvm^2

I mean they have already been said to be buffed twice but are still not viable to use persephia is but medbie ughh

Lilithia- giving her a coat? Needs a buff maybe not worthy for a 7 star skillset

Rodentknight- pls buff this guy he is soo cool
No suggestions

Noircyon- with one of the best designs and one of the worst skill sets this fox needs a buff
100 tu lightbane lol katt has 50 tu (kattmander is not the problem i repeat) needs some more changes make conversion 3 time use and can also be used on 5 stars or tokens (anyone of em) give it stun absorber too???idk

Lime- give her piercing

Also i would like to talk about xyz later (biased)

Also all buffs should be acted on awakened forms only or to some extent on 2nd forms
Also

Ankara- idk people are not using it much is it bad?

4 Likes

Pls put Onyxia on the list as well :joy: it’s so fragile that it even got one shot by super epic like searguard

2 Likes

I forgot lol, I was about to do that

I guess you don’t know how to read what power mask does :pensive:

Oh sorry I’ll edit it again