My line up

I would like to know an average percentage of wins because of Don. A lot of people use it, but i honestly dont see any advantage and very rarely I won using showdown - maybe 1% of the time or even less.
Also, as I know that probably a Don is coming at last, i try to get rid of all the sacrifice arks before killing the last ark who can’t sacrifice.

Maybe it was a valid strategy in the beginning, but now most players know it is the ‘standard’ so you need a very inexperienced opponent to fall for that or an insane amount of luck.

Even with your two sacrificing arks, you would need a very unusual scenario in order to use Don’s showdown. I, for one, tend to kill support arks as soon as I have the chance because boosted arks can be a big nightmare.

If you havent tried any strategy without Don, I’d suggest maybe a duo of wyrms, like magma and omega with a support haster. Their vengeance can do a lot of damage at the end.

I know this is the wrong section, but does anyone know when the OM arks r being released in the wild

Nope… Unfortunately…

The good thing is that water arks are not that common atm, maybe you will face the odd snowja in the beginning or even chilliqueen, but they are really easy to kill anyway.
If you dont have a chopper + SS in the beginning you can still do a lot of damage.
Sometimes I can take down almost 5 arks before I lose the fire arks.

Also by thinking in the ShadowStalker team’s position. I think the player is somehow expecting to face a mirror team or at least similar formation like hitter+support+stun. So they would always have advantage at the beginning of the battle. But when I think in this way, I can see the shadowstalker team is not having advantage anymore! Good strategy, but to be honest, I’m afraid you might will meet more team like your first lineup from now on :wink:

Btw, this team is baaaaad against the stego&char combo, after stun, it’s just cooked meat! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a thought here, have u tried having puffoxin as your 4th ark? I havent played stun teams in a while, but I think puffoxin can destroy their strategy as they will have to take it out quickly instead of the other 2 arks with 1000 tu.
And as you usually have grem/stego/charca, one of them would die. Hopefully stego or charca.
Have to test it though, no idea if it would work.

Interesting idea~ but I guess the stego&char is less in number now… So if I kept encountering them I will pull out puffxin for revenge(I used to have this strategy as I was using the underdog team, chances are around 1 in three of ruining)

I just met a Japanese guy(or another Japanese guy I should say) determined to use stego&char to stun me. He used like around 10 arks for stun, when char comes out, he has 3 arks left, and I was stunned like upto 1000 :frowning:

Nope, they won;t kill stun skinners & volatilers… at least the smart ones that I fought…

Agreeing with Tajid. If they’re smart, they’ll simply make sure that they either knock it back or have Stego stun in and kill another ark instead.

Just faced a japanese guy, maybe the same one jasnology mentioned, with a stun team and won because of puffoxin. Would be a much easier win if I had realized that he was a stunner in the first place. The fact that he scrambled my team sent my puffoxin way back, but when it came out he did not have gremknight anymore as I ko’d it in the beginning.
When puff came in he did not want to hit it so i started having two arks with relatively low TU, as puff got stunned once. Eventually I managed to take out stego and charca and ended up winning.
I could have puff and raioh coming together, but it would not benefit me much aside from when playing against stun teams.

One other thing to consider is that Omega will very likely hit first always, so maybe Omega/Frillzeon/Magma is also a great starting lineup.

Since ive been using it I havent lost in 11 battles. Most of them with SS/chopper/grem starting in the opponents team.

I’ve been just experimenting, so there is a lot of room for improvement, but the strategy does work well against most teams.

EDIT: Scrap the Omega idea, not worth having it at first. Tried and ruined my streak.

Also I faced another stunner, Jooky Jooky, which is well ranked and I’m sure he knows how to use his arks. I had Frizz/Magma/Inferno/Grem/Puffoxin. Didn’t give him the chance to scramble my team taking out chopper and grem at once. When my Grem came out and he ko’d it, he got one ark stunned, which delayed his strategy. When Puff came out, he did not hit it and again my arks started to have chance to hit back. I turned the table by being able to knock charca out and ended up winning.