Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

What’s Iron Curtain?

Should Chrono be slightly buffed? I mean the damage he gets off of Timestrike All is very low unless the enemy team just stun absorbed something. I’m saying something like 20-25% more damage, not much.

Iron curtain places a shield on all allies.

To do TSA you really need to stun the enemies properly. It does good damage if you use it at the right time and it’s a quick move for something that hits all opponents. This move always gets a lot of hate :frowning:

1 Like

No buff to TSA please! Otherwise AI Gloreonix or Chronozeros will be a nightmare in IC/UC etc.

I mean slightly.

Every monster used by AI in UI/IC has been already a nightmare. Your statement is pointless.

2 Likes

Poison and sleep immun is the real nightmare in high lvl uc & ic

make timestrike of shocker ignore shield and hold ground… yay good

1 Like

Death revenge actually needs a buff :joy:

Quad death revenge :joy:

1 Like

There should be a passive where if you so much as think about attacking the monster it kills the attackers whole team immediately and gives all gems to the opponent.

1 Like

Sounds fair actually

Too weak. Death revenge or death roulette would easily kill it. It needs more

1 Like

Nuclear entrance. Everything died instantly in a 100 mile range

To buff Suckstallion, I’d say:

• Clone Next upgraded to Blood Clone Next

• Attack Boost Fast upgraded to Istant Attack Boost

He would still suck, but this could be a start.

Or change risky heal to risky heal all. Or change risky heal to healing wish. Or change it to Salvation.

Or change stun revenge to death revenge.

Anything would be an improvement, really.

I don’t like Risky Heal All or Salvation, but Healing Wish on top of my buffs would probably put him in a good spot. I’d go for it to be honest.

I really don’t like the idea of Death Revenge though for 2 reasons:

1. we already have DR cloners.

2. DR is stupid and shouldn’t exist.

Healing Wish is probably the best compromise. But risky heal all makes him more like a Sereapheon with some potential as a low grade sweeper.

I would also submit that Shocking Revenge would be a great upgrade. Something like 120 seconds.

If they did healing wish and shocking revenge this would make him a more serviceable monster.

I agree DR is stupid and shouldn’t exist, but from the perspective of making it a more useful monster it’s better than stun revenge.

I’m pretty sure those stun revenge cloners won’t be buffed from clone to “blood clone” because they’re way too abusable with the fact the stun allows the next one to get a turn and clone itself. Stun protection or a stun immune monster can get you past it but they want more ways to counter it like auto-poison and poison revenge. The only real difference between blood clone and normal clone (when the monster doesn’t have hold ground or a move that hurts itself) is that having a bit more health protects from death via poison. It kinda needs this way to counter it, so it won’t be changing.

As for the change of the secret skill to be instant. I recently worked out the damage calculation and the attack boost actually buffs your damage by more like 50% or a bit more. Against unbuffed opponents a Sanctallion with 3 other light monsters can deal something like 3500 to all opponents and that’s a very hesitant estimate (I will go test it). Sure, the TU is high and it’s got to create a clone first but there’s some serious damage potential and if it’s sped up by the secret skill becoming instant it might make the clones even tougher to deal with before they get off a heavy hit.

Link Heal all for Sanctallion and Link Shield All for Cryo

3 Likes