Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

#BuffJerbo

Actually Iridescezarc could use a buff since nobody wants to buy it. lol.

Holy shield I do NOT want to see more people using it. It’s got the SAME defence buff as Poseidon… With the difference Iridescezarc is a 5000+ HP monster with actually high defence to begin with. Not to mention the revenge effect is dangerous.

Just make it have hawknights guard Allie’s instead of protect teammates and he’s perfect

reminder that I got 8th in ranked with a jerbo frontline a bit over a year ago

1 Like

Shiny heavens is in need of a buff for a limited monster he is kinda weak
It could be so much better
My sujestions
Badass one
Megadusk----assisted dusk
Stun pulse----link shield all
Survivor----link survivor+
Healing light----darkness healing ( same thing )
Link slayerbane all as SS

Or
Full support one
Megadusk----link stealth all or purifying mist
Stun pulse----stun wave
Healing light----darkness healing
Survivor
Link shield all as SS

Shiny oakthulu same thing
Im very sad how devs keep doing really waek Shadow monters

3 Likes

Purifying mist would be :fire:

1 Like

I like this idea.

Healing Darkness: fully heals and applies Stealth to a teammate. Consumes 20% of max HP. Can only be used after 200sec from this monster first turn (100sec)

1 Like

This is perfect

Give it stun converter and camo as passives.

Prismaryx is generally a good monster but his SS needs a buff to encourage people to not keep in 2nd form, so I suggest to make it’s SS be Piercing Link Slayerbane All, or perhaps Instant Dual Slayerbane if it’s not piercing

nah devs will just nerf its second form as usual probably.

Hmmmm on a 60% speed Shield Entrance monster?

We don’t need another Penguinator.

3 Likes

Maybe just an attack boost would be enough :blush:

What’s wrong with it? It easily one-shots. Also, the damage from dual slayerbane is quite poor from the second form Prismaryx. I’m not logged into the game right now so can’t check… but Prismaryx doesn’t have a second passive yet, right? If not then it can get a second passive in the final form and that will be more than enough reason to evolve it.

1 Like

Yeah I’d like to see a second passive too!

Some form or immunity would be nice. Stun (obvs) or poison for its shield. Would also make a strong endgame with Moku then.

Or camouflage

My opinion about monster that need buff

Kamiwyrm : He is Erick Ace monster , in the story this monster can extinguish a forest fire. How about give him “extinguish (200sec) - deal critical damage All fire monster in the field” instead ultrawave

Warca : Assisted wave → sneak attack
Bazilogon : Assisted quake → stealhbane
Revenant : ultrablight → deathsentence
Delugazar : Gravity field like the original one?

Cyclozar /Shiny cyclozar: (Imediately kill this monster and deal heavy damage to all opponent if this monster already have 4 kill /3 kill for shiny )
Tinkerclause : Payback killer?
Lavaronix : Assisted blaze → fast fury and give lava entrance
Mechaviathan : Assisted wave → fastrike and Shield entrance
Cryokaizer : gain camouflage
Sanctalion : gain poison imune and assisted Lux → convident strike

4 Likes

Yeah, poison immunity would be quite nice ngl, also if you look at it, all mons with LINK Sb All have other piercing moves to go with them, however Prismaryx doesn’t :cry:

I’ve been advocating Excessive for Kamiwyrm and Shadowyrm forever. Honestly, if they’re upgraded SEs, just let them be a downgraded Dragulus too, maybe not a direct excessive passive, rather change their moves to wallbreaker/dreambreaker