Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

This monster is upgrade version of Blitzheart and have bloodthirst instead timestrike. Make him have dreambreaker or wallbreaker only make him worse in PvP since they second its 2x slower. Assasinate and nightwatch would cool idea

For me monster with F tier PvP and PvE should get rework. At least make them C tier PvP and F tier PvE is more reasonable.

Previously tridakan its monster with F tier PvP and PvE then they buff it. And now he is bcome favorit monster to all player since we can buy him in the shop.

Yes!!! :partying_face::partying_face:

Lots of nice ideas here :relieved::pray:

This I’m a bit scared of… I wouldn’t want to make aTeam Turn monster too hard to deal with. Maybe give him Poison Immunity?

Thx

Willhemina : am I joke to you ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . poison imune would good idea since he have tanky stats so he is nearly imune to multi poison eater .
but Don’t worry his speed very slow like moku . without force skip its pretty hard use team turn except u run sleep . And his skill basically need 160 sec so yes I think its fine .

1 Like

Iol I just realize something :joy:

It’s ok :wink: let’s give it stun counter.

I think you’ve made a mistake here… Gyomurai has overconfident strike but Magmarinus doesn’t have any piercing (except finishing snap, but that doesn’t really count). If you look at slayerbane all monsters then you have Penguinator with piercing, but Lemon doesn’t have piercing.

You need to find a better argument for why Prismaryx needs piercing :stuck_out_tongue:

Was thinking about Gyo and Magma Shark when I said it (finishing snap
does count):eyes:. Lemon is a waifu so it doesn’t count. Waifus never count. #AntiWaifuSquad

Shadowhunter and Stormloch could do with a passive. They’re so slow and sleep is only 60% chance, I think stun converter would be awesome.

They’d die before they got a turn, they’re slow as snails :joy: I’d vote one has poison immune and the other has insomnia or something

1 Like

Yeah probably, but it would be damaging for stun. Rather than get stunned you send them to sleep instead :joy:

They definitely need another passive though for sure. Perhaps the added weakness would be bad

This but as a passive :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah maybe something like stun bisector for just the unit itself would be cool, weaken stun without adding to the overall stun immune spam. Or maybe just rework their sleep move to where it has a 50% chance of hitting, but each successive miss means the the next sleep has a bonus 15-25% chance of hitting. It would reduce the RNG required for them without making them busted

2 Likes

I was thinking that! :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Noxdragon could get a slayerbane or retribution instead of is assisted blight

So I’m here with a buff post for two of the coolest and unique monsters in the game and them being Lionheart and Torazou.
Lionheart buff ( Legendary form) :

•Hold ground to Poison immunity. Would help with the damage not getting reduced by poison tick and also making From the ashes possible except for nullifying skills.

• Confident strike to RAW Confident strike. Basically because of the design, you get what I mean?

•From the brink to shield backbite.

•Instant shield self to Vigor. For the extra damage he needs to oneshot something other than storm monsters.

Mythic form :

•Confident strike to RAW Dual confident strike

•Gets Hold ground as the second passive.

Torazou buff :

•Defensive mode to Stun immunity. It’d be nice to have so it doesn’t get disrupted for the already slow moves which takes time to charge In the zone and also make good use of swift cannibalize.

• Slash all to Power slash but better. It deals the same damage as Powerslash but if the target is killed the seconds are reduced by 100. I think getting a move like this would be the best way to make it into the In the zone but without much overpowering the monster.

So basically I love these monsters for their design and their unique skills so that I’d like to see them be a top legendary seeing a lot more play than they are getting now.

4 Likes

More like “I just hatched these mons in the current festival, realize they suck, and now am asking for a buff now that I have them”.

To be fair, lionheart is complete garbage lol

3 Likes

Lionheart was literally my 3rd Legendary I’ve got and I always loved to play it in the early stages and also have it potted +6 and also I have never hatched Tora but I definitely like its design just like Lionheart :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, hella sus that both your buff requests are muscly anthropomorphic felines :thinking:

1 Like