šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

does poison jab attack teammate?

as I know, friendless is same as electrocute of saberdragon. Saberdragon can counter goldā€™s sleep lock 100% except he gets stunned to hell.  :D 

I made a legend version of saberdragon:

Name: -

Active

• acttack single
  • electrocute
  • timeheal team (100)
      this skill effects all teammates. it slowly heals all teammates every second goes/passes. this skill stops working when the user dies. (note: it needs 400 sec to heal 4000HP)
  • bloodcrave

Passive

• stun immunity
  • sleep immunity

I also made this one, to make the game more variative and more strategy:

Name: -

Active

• timeheal (50)
      this skill heals the user every second goes/passes. this skill stops working when the user dies. (note: it needs 400 sec to heal 4000HP)
  • protect teammate
  • 200sec dual bomb
  • purify

Passive

• hold ground
  • stun immunity

Donā€™t think we need any more buffs to stratus leads

Dual immune, like jackal isnā€™t already completely absurd alone. big no from me

Sleep immunity should be like camouflage when it comes to one on one
Stratus users triggered in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1

just make it nerf broā€¦ which point to be nerf ?  :rolleyes:  

jack devastates the composition team bro, but this monster uses electrocute that makes all monster awakeā€¦

You donā€™t have to use electro
Just use the healing
Or use with talo lead flip talo

This healing thing makes a holdgriund monster unkillable for the time it healsā€¦ to op

we donā€™t need more sleep immune monster. Stratus lead are already annoying as it is.

1 Like

How about his bro? I updated the description of timeheal.

Active

• timeheal
    this skill heals the user every second goes/passes. this skill heals from 20% health and above. This skill stops working whe the user dies. (it needs 400 sec to heal 4000HP)

Fck you developers. Canā€™t even con Pete with this game anymore. FU

Is this a monster skill or a suggestion?

That was advertising

Now why do we have to go con poor Pete. Whatā€™s he ever done to you? :joy::joy::joy:

Poor Pete hope he ok

Dreadfish/octobomb cant do many things when he met stun absorber/stun converter. So this monster can be alternative. such as give turn, accelerate team, even kill itself to creat protector.

Name: Mechanova

Active

• stun bomb

• give turn

• protector convertion

• accelerate team

Passive

• stun immunity

When your protector gets stunned so hard before doing protect teammate. This monster can helpt it. Or when ur team gets sleep without ending, this monster can help them.

Name: Heavenking

Active

• Give turn

• Shield retribution (50)
    Ā  Ā this skill applies a barrier that will negate the next source of damage. this skill can only be used after each time a teammate on the battlefield dies. it doesnā€™t work if the user is poisoned.

• survivor

• purify

Passive

• roaring entrance

Regalion

Give turn+roaring entrance nope

How about monster that kills itself after 400 tu and all monsters on battlefield moveset can be like:

ACTIVE SKILLS:

One on one
Seal
Avenge summon
Soul shield

PASSIVE SKILLS:

Unmoveable
400 sec supernova (after 400 sec automatically explode (go supernova) and kill all mons on fiels except those protected by shields

SS:

Second wind

THOUGHTS???

General rule of thumb is that all monsters should have at least one offensive active skill, so that movesetā€™s not going to happen. Also second wind is kinda useless since it doesnā€™t have hg to capitalize on.

Passive can be dual summon entrance,and take away seal for a move like aoe

So a choice between FL and no rockoids or mid game and gamble with sleep working