šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

I vote to name this monster one punch man

Assist single attack
Assist aoe
Accelerate Team
Bloodthirst
P- Hold Ground
P- Fury Mode
SS- Elemental Guard- All allies with the same element as the user are purified and gain a 50% boost in defense.
60s

the rest of my ideas are in pages 66-69 in this thread.

Iā€™m going to say it again: stun killer, desperate repulse/Knock back, smoke bomb (sacrifice user to move other 3 mons on team to the back of their lineup).

I guess a stun killer should have stun counter/immunity

Thatā€™s a little too much motor etc have been nerfed enough they pretty much gone from the game donā€™t ruin it more
Also move 3 back is a damn op move itā€™s like a triple entrance move could set up heaps of combos with that
Plus overrides regalion gravity field so I donā€™t think itā€™s needed

Stun killer would Def be stun immune at the very least.

Send back 3 would be a bomb move so sacrifice a spot, plus you could make gravity field override it. You could also put a 200 sec time limit on it. It would make for some interesting wrinkles but I guarantee you it would only be used by those who arenā€™t confident in their Line up.

Desperate repulse would be a 1 time use and could be used on any mon on your team or opponent.

Oh yeah gravity field would prevent the use of that skill, donā€™t know why it wouldnā€™t. I think youā€™d need more than 200s restriction on that skill, especially if the monster is stun immune and has hold ground. I think 300s from first turn, it canā€™t be used if there is a gravity field and it canā€™t be used if any teammates have unmovable. Then it might be a balanced skill :slight_smile:

No bro.

Would banedragon become useless because of existing chrome? No, many players still use bane.

Would mecha become useless because of existing Rega, raizen, chrome? No, many players still use mecha.

Because we dont know when mecha/bane will meet chrome in the arena.

I would like to introduce new monster:

Name: Aliendragon

Active

• throw (100)

• soul shield (70) 

• summon cannibalize (70)

It immediately kills the chosen teammate then summon 3 rockoid in the end of team. This skill can only be used once per battle.

• sacrifice throw (50)

It deals critical damage, but sacrifice a rockoid, a boxjaw, a shell on team.

Passive

• stun reversal

Would motor become useless because of existing this monster?

No, many players will still put motor in their team, including me.

We dont know when each monster will meet his natural enemie. This Aliendragon also has natural enemy.

I like this mon. We need more stun counter mmom. Plus throw mons always cool.

Hmm so if regalion on field no one would be moved back
The idea of summon canabilse could be interesting
I think I miss read the before post thought it was a 4 monster canabilse at once

how about stun converter for a skill? turns the stun of the other team against them

Not sure that would work

ohh yeah most of the stunners are stun immune themselves

Actually about 1 legend and some SE with stun flash (at least that i can think of)

Aliendragon looks cool except that every single move requires sacrificing something. That would be super easy for the opponent to abuseā€¦ youā€™d have to use it alongside gravity field and probably in a strong throw team. AI would do so terribly with it I bet!

Iā€™m quite interested with the idea of a support monster that has stun converter. No idea what the moveset could be but stun converter is such a strong passive we canā€™t simply slap it on anythingā€¦ a support monster might be a good idea.

Dark Type SE

Protect Focus
AOE
Purify
Risky Heal

Stun Absorb
Payback Revenge

I havenā€™t seen poison in the meta for a while. And in regards to motor, This is the monster I thought would be cool. Would be a cool monster against goldā€™s sleep lock as well.

Dual poison jab (stronger than touch to kill bronze shells & boxes 1 shot)
Bloodfury
Dual Poison Drain
Exit plan

Passive: friendless (can attack any monster including your own team)
Passive: roaring entrance
SS: One on One (can only be used after 50 sec)

It could also be a SE monster. Just eliminate the SS and change fury into crave.

The alien dragon is super cool though. A thought, probably would be a pain in coding bud Stun converter should just ā€œconvertā€ that amount of tuā€™s into usable time. So 160sec stun would give it 160 sec to use in moves minus how much time until itā€™s their move. So if letā€™s say valza is at 200tu, the 160 shocking entrance would only bring it to 40 tu.

No

Yes

maybe Aliendragon needs SS quick summon trio or passive dual summon entrance?

Sorry for my basic english. You meant remove stun reversal from Aliendragon then give him a support monster that has stun converter?

I give him stun reversal because motor always followed by double chocker that will make opponent run/force close/leave the battle.