Neo Monsters Petition Part 1! (Details inside)

I gathered the most popular complaints and suggestions for neo monsters so far…

The top ranked complaint is the egg roll…

The solution most people bring: Make it so that your chances of landing on legendary is easier.

EDIT: The new most popular solution now seems to be to make the legendaries available through other means, such as online missions.

The top ranked suggestion is an additional transfer period

Here are the petitions:

Add an Additional Transfer Period:

SOLVED

Result: The devs are in favor, but are restricted from doing this. The Developers offered their deepest apologies.

More Legend slots in the Egg Roll

Signed Members:

Gondracorn

Blocked Name

Im not to worried about the legendary drop rates as rheyre legendaries. You dont want the best monsters in the game seen everywhere and owned by everyone etc . But yea i sign for the extra transfer. This way even if your a loyal player to the series you can still get a monster or two from the previous title… Good post topic friend.

I will sign for the transfer period

Spending 500 quid and not getting the right amount of legendaries isn’t exactly fair :confused:

Ill sign both

Eggs in my opinion are fine the way they are. I think that epics should be available to capture in the wild, with low encounter rates, and only legendary and super epics are in live events, much like hunter island where every om was worth it.

The right amount of legendaries. What does that even mean? You knew full well that the money you were paying was going into a roulette.

you sound like you are trying way too hard over a game buddy

I’ll sign for an additional transfer period, cause i missed the first one. 

Completely agree with this. 

I was against raising legebdary spin rates but im all for this, make the legendaries avalible from online missions like hunter island that way people can either try their luck with spins or gurantee one by doing an online mission once they have got a decent team capable of doing so. I just dont wanna see everyone with full teams of legendaries ya know koz then theyre nothing special… Good ideas tho bro and i agree with epic drops in wild but low rates etc

I’ll sign for the transfer period

I’ll sign transfer period

I think the roulette is fine, I’d rather get the duplicate fusion thing changed. Only happened to me once, with an epic. But if I was so annoyed and tempted to quit the game for that, I just know I would not stay if it happens with a legendary (I just have 2).

So instead of increasing the slots, a solution could be getting legendaries and super spics through online missions like HI with dungeons and lots of floors (Idk Why they haven’t done something similar to this, still coding?).

However I do agree with another transfer period, I tried to bring some HI friends but since that expired, they refused. I’ll sign transfer period :slight_smile:

Lastly, consider the duplicate fusion topic. I think it’s more needed than the increase rate.

I’ll sign for the transfer period.

I’m for the new transfer period but only for people that haven’t transfered anything yet.

I’ll sign for the transfer period, as for legendaries I think the way to address that issue would be to make legendaries available through other means like beating an extremely difficult dungeon etc.

I’ll sign for the transfer period.

I’ll sign for transfer period

I will sign for more legendary spot in regular egg roll

Il sign for a better planned game play that rewards hard work and you don’t have to pay to win you can get good epics and super epics in offline or online play without eggs
Eggs are still the same and legendarys still hard to get
And no tickets or reduced timers for them like 1 ticket a min

1 Like