Ideas for the Game (Week 1)

This post is a build on to my previous post on possible ideas to improve the game. Every week, I plan on posting an idea to improve the game which I think is realistically doable. Now, while it would be great if devs were taking these ideas into consideration, I’m not gonna get my hopes up too high. At the least, I hope these posts allow us to discuss avenues which we want the game to move towards in the future, whether that be for beginners or veterans.

So, my first idea is pretty small, but I do think it is an interesting thing to consider involving the gatcha system in the game. I realized this recently, but when looking at the monster list for a roll, why can we only see the baby monster names of each monster? Why not just write the name of the fully evolved monster in there, which is the name most of us are used to anyway? If the argument is it creates mystery around what players can get, then that makes no sense, since the point of looking at the monster list is to see exactly what I can get from the roll anyways.

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

It’s because that would make too much fuc**** sense for the devs to ever think of doing.

6 Likes

My only reaction to these two posts:

3 Likes

Yes I agree with both of you here, would be too easy to recognize the monsters if they put their fully evolved name in the list.
You need to exit, open the monsterdex, and waste 10 minutes minimum to find what you are looking for (especially for some monsters where the first form name has nothing to do with the fully evolved form name)

2 Likes

May be because in future they are planning for branch evolution… That’s a cool stuff

I sure hope so