💡 Monster Skill/Suggestion Box 💡

Titanomoth gonna jump? Yeah ok @ILAGaLOT :joy:

Imagine the se protector stun absorbers jumping to block an attack with all the stun they absorbed :joy::joy::joy:

It’s got 56 speed it’s fast

If you going to add physics into the game then neo monsters can dodge, jump etc

Wont be fast once its stunned though :joy::joy::joy:

of Course hmm a neo anime :joy: so we can see armavolt blitz attack a slower monster

Hornet
It can be a mythic or legend (depends upon Devs )

Element - Thunder
Stats -
Hp - lvl 33
Attack - lvl 42
Defence - lvl 34
Speed - 6 (68)

Cost 16

Passive - poison immune
Passive - last sting ( when it is killed by an enemy monster, it deals massive damage & poisons that enemy )

Active skill - Venom injection 70 Tu ( 1 chosen enemy will be poisoned & stunned to 80 seconds , deals moderate damage & it will die after 250 seconds, user must be on field )

Active skill - crescendo venomous Sting - it sacrifices the user, deals massive damage & poisons all enemies on battle field. Requires atleast 4 kills.

Active skill - RAW Bloodcrave 100 Tu

Active skill - Dual slayerbane 100 Tu

Secret Skill - link piercing sting 130 Tu
Deals massive damage to 1 chosen enemy , this attack ignores shields & hold ground

It Can only be used after user’s first turn, 150 seconds restriction.

1 Like

Hp 1
Def 1
Atk full atk
Speed 65

Camouflage
Poison immune

Instant shield seld (multiple time useable)
Solo bloodfury
Accelerate
Excessive slayerbane

Insta taunt ally

1 Like

I like that monster a lot but I don’t think it should have dual slayerbane… seems too strong given it’s got payback revenge. Either change it to something like desperate bite or lower the speed. It’s already got a SS for a kill on its first turn. Also, raw bloodcrave is 70TU so did you mean for it to be a slower version? Crescendo venomous sting is a mouthful… it should be sacrificial sting or something at least not including crecendo.

It has 3 major counters going on for it,
Payback killer, stun killer & toxic killer.

Main attack will be dual slayerbane otherwise venom injection will take too much time & it poisons the enemy,

Raw is must I think to prevent players to abuse it with protectors,

Crescendo venomous Sting will be like bloodrage of baublebasher, it will require 4 kills & will poison enemies while dying.

And ss has 150 sec restriction since users first turn which is tricky.

1 Like

I like the real hornet skill: “make other hornets sting you until you die”.
How about a move:

Sting mark (70 TU) - posion the enemy and make him take 50% more damage from any attack.

Or if the hornet had blood clone next and the clone would do critical damage to the marked monster when it enters. Or what if the hornet would summon two lesser hornets who can only attack the one that the greater hornet has stung?

Cool idea, even if the giant hornet freaks me out.

Some kind of SE protector with a poison absorb skill. Anytime an ally monster is poisoned the protector purifies it and becomes poisoned itself. Maybe give it detox blast to make it legendary or mythic

These should allow for some interesting Stun Counter / Give turn strats.

Zeusoron (or something) MYTHIC, Element: Storm

Actives:
Zap (adds a token Zapper next in line of the enemy reinforcements, can only be used up to 3 times) - 70tu
Discharge (hits 2 enemies, deals more damage if the user’s tu was high at some point, remains charged) - 160tu
Overwatch
Knockback

SS:
Roar

Passives:
Stun Absorber
Hold Ground

Zapper TOKEN, Element: Storm

Actives:
Attack Single
Stun Burst

Passives:
Stun Immunity

Lol unfortunately I think that would be the most broken thing to ever come to the game. If you can infinitely loop your turns with sweeping attacks then the only chance the enemy team has is with roaring entrance or dreamy entrance. This monster would enable that way too easily.

I’m relatively new to the game, could you explain how that would be any different from Delugazar or Voidress?

Delugazar and Voidress are monsters which you charge their blood moves with a couple of kills first then each time they get a turn you can kill 2+ monsters. At that point you can have lots of give turn monsters and maybe a team turn to get them lots of turns in quick succession. However, you’re always limited by the fact when you run out of give turn you must wait for time to pass until your team gets turns once again.

With this monster you’re suggesting above you could have 3 stun counter/converter monsters on the field alongside Zeusoron. Zeusoron will add a stunning entrance monster to the enemy team then one of your monsters kills an enemy and suddenly you have 3 turns. With those you can clear out any enemy which will get a turn in the next 50s but save one so you can use another Zap. You use Zap and kill an enemy then get 3 more turns, now with the enemy team having 2 useless monsters on the field. From there you’ve won the match… you repeat what you just did to get 3 Zapper tokens on the enemy team then you simply kill the 4th monster of theirs over and over, using Zap to get more turns along the way. Their Zapper tokens can’t do anything except to give your team more turns, meaning you can simply replace the Zapper token.

1 Like

I did not think about that. A shame, I really liked the design idea.

Do you have any ideas to maintain the original design without making it overpowered?

EDIT: I’ve made changed the Discharge move to hit 2 enemies instead, limited the amount of tokens to 3 and removed Stunning Entrance from the tokens, is this better?

With your edits it looks very nice. 50TU is low for a move which adds a token monster into the enemy team but I think because it’s such a niche design (you need your team immune/counter to stun) that it’s a nice payoff for that and the 3 time use is a good limit.

The only change I’d make is the tokens need broken heart passive and maybe sleep immunity so they can’t be abused too much. Also, Zeusoron would need low speed (no higher than about 50%) because it’s got a few things going on that can be very strong from the first turn. However, it could have high defence.

1 Like