💡 Monster Skill/Suggestion Box 💡

They’ll need a :poop: monster to release along side it though so that we can spend 80 bucks and get the :poop: one and the F2W players can tell us to deal with it that its our fault for supporting the game.

I propose CrummyKaizer:

AoE
Overwatch
Sleepy health exchange - puts the target ally and target enemy to sleep and swaps their health levels.
Taunt

HG
Poison immunity

1 Like

Ok so I’m back and wondering if anyone can help me with suggestions for my team.
I’m currently evolving noxdrake and farming chronox idk what to use for my team to work best …

Screenshot_20181209-061927Screenshot_20181209-061936

Wrong thread my boi @Kyle_Ashton_Mayes

Passive - Auto 100% Protect - Legendary - protect team automatically

Active - Mortar Breaker - SE - massive damage on mortar monsters

Passive - Illusion - Legendary - copies appearance of random weak monsters when entering the battle, will reveal its true self when damaged

Passive - Poison Roids - SE- Gains critical damage when poisoned

Active - Steal-a-Turn - SE- make an enemy mobster lose a turn and get two turns

Active - Mirror Skill - Legend - copies a random active skill from an enemy monster

Active - Legend Slayer - SE - kills legendary monsters, can only be used once

Active - Cell Division - Legend - divide itself into three minions with 1/4 of original hp and weakened attacks, each placed at random on the team when the minions survived 400 secs they can use the skill “metamorphosis” to turn into the original monster and use its skills

1 Like

I like poison roids and cell division… it reminds me of dbz :grin:

1 Like

Antidote Field

Passive- “when this monster is on the field no monsters can be poisoned”

Legendary version will have Hold Ground.
Type=Holy

1 Like

Hmm I can’t think why this would be created [insert fox snigger].

Feels way too harsh a counter to poison. I think it would be more balanced to add a holy monster with:
“Purified ground” - as this monster enters all monsters are purified and, while this monster is on the field, all monsters entering are purified.
aka a counter to auto-poison but doesn’t stop them from being poisoned once they’re on the field. This monster should have shield entrance rather than hold ground, so it’s not a nightmare to get rid of in a Dusicyon team with healing.

2 Likes

Same can be said for Cobra on poison side of the fence:) great for setting up Detox strikes and posion massacre while elliminating hold ground and any revenge that would have been triggered.

In the right team it’s Pretty OP.
Both have strengths and drawbacks. As an example a sleep team will love it if the opposing team has Antidote field on their side.

Anyway, Your nerfed suggestion will be better than nothing. I’ll take it if they release it.

I love the idea of an anti auto-poisoner, its very much needed counter with how common auto-poisoners are in pvp :ok_hand:

1 Like

It’s needed for sure. Maybe my suggestion is OP(but so is Cobra)but we need some type of Antidote/purifying field. I still think it should be both sides of field getting purified but without hold ground for balance.

It would be too OP. I would modify you suggestion for purify field. Every monster whitch enters the battlefield will be purified. Monsters can be still poisoned by poisonous active skills.

We have a toxic give turn.
What about purifying stealth give turn?
Stealth monsters introduced and pushed out of the meta too fast

A full support monster perhaps? Rage Give Turn (increases atk) healing give turn, stealth give turn, purify give turn with stun counter/converter and call to arms then ss is inspire

1 Like

I like that

death revenge give turn.

1 Like

Best idea I’ve heard in a long time @kocowind :100:

Passive: camouflage, stun immunity

So i came up with a new mortar monster that i really hope the devs consider.
Name: Aegaeon/ Aetherius
Element: Water/Thunder
Stats:
Atck: 4500-4700
Def: 3700-4000
Health: 4200-4700
Speed: 65-75%
Moves:

1. Load Mortar
  2. Stun killer mortar ( Piercing effect) - 50tu
  3. Purify mist/all mortar - 50 tu
  4. Defang mortar/ toxic killer Mortar (piercing effect) - 50tu
    Passives:
    Hold ground
    Stun counter
    SS:
    Fast accelerated load all (accelerates team) 50tu-100tu restriction/ instant load mortar.

So i play mortar teams quite often and i find them to be fun, its my favorite meta. In saying that its very difficult to make them work well in top tier pvp. They’re very weak to stun in general ( There are a few excepions however they require a throw/rockoid setup), it is extremely easy to make a mortar team redundant with stun. Poison is another good counter to them, its a meta that is really easy to counter. Generally id just like to see a stun counter mortar monster that would fit well and synchronize into the mortar meta. This is just an idea. The moveset isnt too important what i suggested above is just for moves that counter stun and poison. Its something thats missing from the mortar meta and i think introducing it would raise the meta viability and effectiveness. I dont think its OP since it only targets stun and poison which are metas that dominate pvp.

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC
I dont know if you will like it but i really hope you consider it.

What if mortar skills could bypass protect? If you think about it, a mortar launches projectiles in an arc, it would make sense that mortar moves would be able to shoot over protect monsters

The protect could just jump up or move to block it

2 Likes