šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

Edited the token move so it costs 70tu instead, thatā€™s what I wanted in the first place acttualy, and made a correction to Dischargeā€™s description.

Also gave the tokens stun immunity, since broken heart would counter synergize with Zeusoronā€™s SS and I didnā€™t like it. Shouldnā€™t be abusable still. Not a fan of sleep immunity though since no other token has it anyway.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Also changed Unlimited Repulse to Knockback since the use is the same and thereā€™s no reason in create a new move.

1 Like

One is temporary other is slightly less permanent then killing them.

I meant for this monsterā€™s design.

Mythic
Passive : Blood Share
Half of the damage inflicted by blood moves is reflected back to the attacker .

How about a passive like Elem regenerate that gains health to the monster if there are friendly monsters with same element in the battlefield.

1 Like

Rarity : Mythic (preferably a super angry kung-fu panda)
Active skills :

1 - Tiger palm (30 TU) : Reduces TU of all moves by 25% and generates a chi-charge. Overrides all other TU reduction status.
2 - Morning dew (150TU) : Consumes all chi-charges and heals the user based upon the number of chi consumed .
3 - Crane Blessing ( 100 TU ) : Deals damage equal to 70% of targetā€™s HP to 2 enemy monsters and applies a shield to 2 random friendly monsters. Useable only after tiger palm is used. Consumes 1 chi charge.
4 - Panda soul (120 TU ) : Purifies a target friendly monster and applies a shield to it which negates the next source of damage and grants the overwatch status to the target. Useable only after tiger palm is used . Consumes 1 chi charge.

Passive skills :
1 - Shield entrance
2 - Pandaā€™s zeal : This monster takes 30% reduced damage from all sources and is immune to stun effects.

Secret-skill (130TU) : Retribution All ( useable only after a team mate has died )

:panda_face:

6* skills :
1 - Tiger palm
2 - Morning dew
3 - Chi blessing : Deals damage equal to 70% of enemy targetā€™s HP and applies a shield to 1 random friendly monster. Consumes 1 Chi charge.
4 - Purifying stealth

Passive skills :

1- Shield entrance
2- Stun immunity

:panda_face:
Novemdomina can cry in a corner !

2 Likes

What makes it different in itā€™s 6* form?

Ooooh yeā€¦ edited

Pretty cool monster except there are a few small issues I see:

1. There is no obvious move to deal damage. Every monster in the game has a damaging move of some sort. Iā€™m reading chi blessing as dealing 70% of enemyā€™s current HP, but is it max?

2. Morning dew doesnā€™t make a lot of sense when the monster doesnā€™t have hold ground. Itā€™s the highest TU move and by the sound of it needs multiple chi charges to full heal. Itā€™s probably a redundant move, so Iā€™d recommend switching shield entrance for hold ground.

3. The SS is totally overpowered considering this monster is stun immune, shield entrance / HG, and tanky by the sounds of it. The monster would have to be very low speed because of it but I recommend a 100s restriction from first turn and then the monster gets good speed.

4. Iā€™m not a big fan of the way you can stack up chi-charges then spam the crane blessing move. I think all the moves should consumes all charges but gain extra benefit from more.

5. Lastly, crane blessing sounds way better than the other moves and the shielding is a bit OP. With the accelerate and +9 youā€™re damaging an enemy plus applying two shields to your team every ~88TU and thatā€™s assuming you charge between each one. Normally applying one shield takes that at a minimum. Ultimately I think this means the TU of the moves need altering.

Hereā€™s what I recommend as a tweaked versionā€¦

Chipanda
Storm/Fire, 65% speed, rounded stats
Actives:

• Tiger palm (30TU), Reduces userā€™s TU of all moves by 25% and generates a chi-charge.

• Morning dew (100TU), Consumes all chi-charges to heal the user. For each charge consumed, the next 100TU any time this monster generates chi they also heal a little (e.g. 3 charges = 300TU of this effect).

• Crane blessing (160TU), Deals damage to 2 enemy monsters equal to 70% of their max HP. This damage ignores barriers and hold ground. If the user has 2 or more chi-charges then this move also applies a shield to the user and one random teammate. Consumes all chi-charge to use.

• Panda soul (130TU), Purifies a target friendly monster, applies a shield to it and grants overwatch to it. If the user has 2 or more chi-charges then it also fully heals the target. If the user has 3 or more chi-charges then it also gives turn to the target. Consumes all chi-charges to use.

Passives:

• Hold ground
  • Panda zeal, stun immunity + defence is increased by 50% when the user has a chi-charge.

Secret skill:

• Retribution all (160TU), cannot be used until 100TU has passed since this monsterā€™s first turn.
1 Like

Some pretty neat suggestions there. I like the idea of an added effect for more than 2 charges.

I think Panda soul need not have 100 TU restriction I guess , since mostly it will take more than 100 sec to charge 3 times for itā€™s full effect considering the entrance speed.

But I suggested this to trigger devs to come up with new mechanics and gameplay. The usual elem , link , raw is a bit boring these days. :grin::grin: Novemdomina is the best example of how a restriction shouldnā€™t be designed for a 5000$ worth mythic.

PS : Crane Blessing ignoring shield while it shields itā€™s team. Thatā€™s definitely an ironic move. Love it

The 100s from start of battle restriction on Panda Soul is to stop people doing overwatch on a monster thatā€™s low speed in the FL. However, I wrote that before finalising the monsterā€™s speed at 65% so itā€™s no longer necessary (Iā€™ll remove it now). It was a potential problem with Leogeistā€™s overwatch that luckily the Devs noticed before they added it.

Now I want a monster like thisā€¦
2 Chipandas applying and breaking shields with Crane Blessingā€¦ would be so dope and funny to look at :joy::joy: Shield waaar !!

@Xyzencross @Unown , we are talking about bears here :bear:

Not a fan of bears after the release of such meh bears in the past

Hi

im back to this game and after 2 weeks i started new monster theorycrafting again like old days.

Sorry for bad English.

Here is my idea

New Legendery

Design = Female Sunlord , Mother from World of warcraft (Uldir Raid)

Type= Fire or Dark

Name= Sunmaiden

Moveset=
1-Dual Assisted Basic (200tu)

2-Cleanstrike or Purestrike (130tu)

(This skill hits 1 enemy. If user is not poisoned, deals critical damage)

3-Detox Strike (130 tu)

4-Bloodthirst or raw bloodthirst (130/100tu)

Ss= Swift Purifying Mist (50tu)

Passive=Dirty Hands or Bloody Hands

(If this monster kills another monster, this monster is poisoned.)

1 Like

Not OP enough. You need to give it better passives. Like ā€œHellfire Entranceā€ that immediately kills all enemies when it enters the battlefield.

I like it a lot, but it doesnā€™t have quite enough power to compare to others right now. I think if it had raw double bloodthirst (130TU) and shield entrance then it would be great. With reasonable speed (55%) it could be a reliable sweeper that can be very offensive and time a swift purifying mist for great effect.

Also, detox strike is normally 100TUā€¦ something I think works nicely if purestrike is 130TU because then it makes it a bit better at countering poison than simply straight-up attacking with purestrike as it normally would on, say, the first turn.

1 Like

Letā€™s just say, the character in this image is coming in future, spider girl. Although she is mummy type

Youā€™re really right. I made a little pvp and I realized that this monster would be weak compared to many new monsters. Maybe she doesnā€™t deserve to be legendary with this moveset. If this moveset will remain the same, let this monster be superepic.

If sheā€™s gonna be legendary, letā€™s give double bloodthirst or Raw double bloodthirst. (160/130)

I am undecided about 2nd passive. Shield entrance nice for upcoming one-shot before get turn. But in other cases it will trashed. She counter her shield .

Hereā€™s an idea for a mythic monster which counters shields (hard counter to both mortar monsters and Dusicyon)ā€¦

Ramurupture
Stats:
Fire, 96%, 15-17, standard attack

Actives:
Raw bloodcrush / Bloodcrush (130TU / 160TU) [piercing bloodcrave, 25% recoil]
Shield breaker (30TU) [target only shielded monster, removes shield and sets HP to 1]
Finishing bite (50TU) [finishing snap but heals user by 50% max HP]
Reinforced recovery (130TU) [shield self + small heal]
SS:
Reinforce battlefield (70TU) [shields all monsters (enemy too), 200s restriction from first turn]

Passives:
Hold ground, Stun immunity

Non-awakened has no stun immunity and finishing snap instead of finishing bite.

Please note that the recoil from raw bloodcrush is quite high and the monster has 96% speed so it has the minimum health for a mythic. It will have to manage its health to keep sweeping and it canā€™t set up its finishing bite to do this except if an enemy is shielded.

We donā€™t need a myth like this.

3 Likes