💡 Monster Skill/Suggestion Box 💡

new skill

• vamplust: (like bloodlust) damage you deal is converted to hp for the full team

Now that would be powerful.

New monster:

Legendary shadow type

Name: Incubus

Actives:

Assisted dusk all (250 sec)
Untouchable (50 sec): it deals critical damage if an enemy monster expose him.
Untouched (130 sec): it deals critical damage during his fake appearance.
Exit Plan (-)

Passive:

Fake entrance: when this monster enters the Field he will have the appearance of a random legendary monster that is not in the team, but will not benefit the fake monster skills (ex. if he becomes Chromera he will not benefit from roaring entrance and all his active skills). When he takes damage from an eremi attack he will switch back to his real form. Poison thick will not switch him back to the real form. The first attack from an enemy monster will cause no damage.

Speed 87%

Annotations:

This was a legend I created back in January 2017, where there wasn’t Exit Plan yet. Devs Took the idea of that move from my monster and I’m honored to have inveente a stil in this game. When I found this monster in my notes I noticed he had some problems so I’ve decided to modify him and I think now he’s better now. Oh also I wanted him to be like the negli released Onigeist but now I don’t know how he can look like.

Isn’t he a little too fast if he’s supposed to be used a trigger bait?

Also why is auto-sleep not a thing yet? Like with a 30-40% chance of triggering.

Without any speed he would be discovered immediately

Well if i undestood correct he can deal critical damage if he is discovered or not discovered, basically always… so… how do you counter it?..

You need to deal a first attack to expose him and a second one to kill him. A way to make him less powerful is if he doesn’t have a shield during his fake form.

So you need to him twice after at 87% speed. Good luck with that.

I like the monster design except I agree that 87% speed is way too high. It would be much better with 60% speed as a maximum, probably more like 40-50% speed.

I like how Untouchable is only 50TU so once he gets exposed then he can get a quick kill before using Exit Plan. I think it could be made even better by Untouchable ignoring hold ground and shield (excessive force) so basically once they expose him they will be terrified and want to kill him immediately.

2 Likes

Ye maybe he could be more balanced with no shield and less speed but not too slow. Like between 50 and 60 speed. Don’t know if give him Excessive force or just make untouchable ignore hold ground and barriers, but maybe by increasing to 160 sec untouched it could be good. Tell me what you think

How good is Atrahasis?

Very good

1 Like

Skill suggestion

skill: shutter ( stun own team for 100sec, reusable )

Game suggestion:
Should have rarity sort or something like that that sort by rarity ( by stars. i.e. legends are sorted by star rank ) sorted by stars are not the same. SEs usually pop up im the middle due to all legends not being ultra evolved to max

Why would someone stun its own team?

If the team has a stun converter monster

1 Like

Good point! very situational though.

Well you build the team, and make the situation.

Stun all field for 50 TU sounds a great move :ok_hand:

1 Like

If you stun the enemy team also, 50tu seem too little. Unless it’s a single use move.

Higher then 50 will be op, you grants turns to your self (assuiming you build right) + stun enemy.

I though 50tu was the time cost of the move, my bad.