šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

Whoa thatā€™s next level! Cool idea @B.L.A.C.K I hope the Devs are watching. Although, thatā€™s probably one complicated monster to program!

hahaā€¦ which skill is complicated? @Boiler

I think he means the first one. Gold bane is downright op though

@B.L.A.C.K ya the Warlox one is really cool but probably gonna be hard to program.

I got the point @Boiler . lol
I meant which skill that is hard to programā€¦
Empty egg and filled egg?

New skills

Name: warlock
Element: shadow (because that element has the most sweepers)

Clone next
Lock ( randomly hits one enemy and locks his skills making them unusable. Go away after 250 tu or if user dies)
Seal flash (stuns enemies for 160 tu)
Unlock ( sacrifice the user and unlock all onetime use only skills for allies. Skills that can only be used once can be used again.)

SS instant protect self

Passive : mold breaker ( ignores the enemy passive like stun absorber gravity field etc.)

New Monster Idea: Neuroferno

Initial form: Neuros
1st evolution: Neurox
Ultra evolved: Neuroferno
Typing: either shadow or fire

Skills:

1. Timestrike Double 130TU
  2. Bloodcrave double 160TU
  3. Poke 1TU attacks enemy and deals 1 HP
  4. Life flip friend 130 tu
    Secret: Sacrifice Stun Blitz (kills token monster and stuns all enemies)

Abilities:
Mirror Revenge
Stun immune

Secret Skill idea for Doomengine, not that he needs any buffs:

Link 250s Megabomb

If thereā€™s a monster in which that move would fit itā€™s him, although it might be a little too strong.

Itā€™s an interesting idea to put forward even if it might be overpowered. Instant shield ally could also work for him but I like the idea of it being link because of the blood clone next. I kind of want to say ā€œlink team wall 200TUā€ (shields the whole team) but no clue about how strong that would be.

1 Like

I love Doom, but I donā€™t like the idea of him getting a SS. Heā€™s powerful in his own special way. Strong enough to be usable, yet he doesnā€™t have a firm spot in the meta. That makes him a niche choice, and thatā€™s just the way I like it.

1 Like

Fire needs a legendary protector or stun absorbers to help link fire teams.

A fire type monster with Gearcrocā€™s exact same moveset would also suffice @Dev_VKC

Hippo.

Not practical for what Iā€™m trying to do

Roaring entrance field as passive skill

Been thinking about a new poison monster especially since the meta revolves around a lot of poison lately

Code name : poison king (41% speed)

Active:

Poison gas (50 tu)
Detox strike (100tu)
Poison eater (160tu)
Poison retribution (30tu)
(works like stun retribution but poisons the foe instead of stunning)

Passive:

Poison revenge
Poison converter
(Whenever this monster is poisoned, it will be put to the front)

Secret skill:

Link poison eater all (200 tu)

I know it sounds ridiculously strong but just a rough idea

Poison convertor sounds really nice on paper, but unlike stun you can apply poison on your self (poison gas, toxic entrence, vile rage, and alot of stuff).

Tbh it sound like a passive that give you infinite turns, so as nice as it sounds its to op (and programing it to be applied only by enemyā€™s poison sounds to weak tbh)

Hereā€™s an idea for a very annoying fellow:

Actives:

• Mirror Strike (70tu, this skill does more damage for each monster of the same name as the user in play)
  • Clone Next
  • Crescendo Revenge Strike (70tu, this skill does more damage for each monster of the same name as the user killed this battle)
  • Blood Clone Next

Passives:

• Life Drain
  • Hold Ground

SS:

• Instant Shield Ally

Alternative SS:

• Mass Bomb (Sacrifices the user and each monster with the same name on the battlefield and in reiforments and deals more damage for each of them. can deal up to a disgusting amount of damage and ignores shields and hold ground.)

Can we have a revenge passive that summons rocks at end of reinforcements when the user is killed?

2 Likes

Mojinatorā€™s salvation should be usable or at least lower its tu to make it at least equal to healing mortar.

Also, Storm and shadowhunter needs SS

1 Like

I like the ideas Bagorah, especially poison retribution. However, I have to agree with iSegal that poison converter is not good in practice because of poison gas and other ways to poison teammates. Poison is way too easy to apply, it could be abused. I mean just looking at the design of your monster with link poison eater all and poison converterā€¦ you could bring in a toxic entrance monster and instantly sweep their whole team.

You idea really got me thinking and I came up with this. I was going to call it an adaptation of your monster but itā€™s become quite different.

Name: poison king v.2 (41% speed)

Active:
Poison gas (50TU)
Poison massacre (200TU) / Dual poison siphon (100TU)
Poison retribution (30TU)
Venom strike (130TU)
(deals critical damage if the user is poisoned, poisons the target hit)

Passive:
Poison revenge
Poison body
(this monster is permanently poisoned and it will poison anything that damages it)

Secret skill:
Swift double poison eater (130TU)

Basically it would always have the good damage dealer of Venom Strike (which deals as much as detox strike), a move that can be used on monsters that arenā€™t poisoned and kills through hold ground. There are also moves which can quickly poison enemies, to support poison teammates, and a couple of ways to kill multiple enemies at once if the conditions are right. The passives both offer support for the team.