šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

A poison monster with excessive force sounds nice (not sure if that what you ment by lethal)

Autodey that would be ridiculously overpowered with an AP and a TT. It would basically be a PvE version of Terrordragon thatā€™s very strong but in UC would be ridiculous as enemy teams have only 16 monsters.

I think we actually have a poison monster coming with lethal moves because thereā€™s the new token monster we got to see a while ago with ā€œtoxic shock bombā€ which if I remember correctly kills everything on the field that is poisoned.

Hahaā€¦ I make it once per battleā€¦ But itā€™s still opā€¦
Just change the lethal massacre to another skillā€¦
Knock back next maybe?

Geroboss is really interesting. I had to read it a couple times but it would be an absolute pain in the nethers! Basically it summons a dummy and letā€™s Geroboss steal the opponents best monster while disrupting their lineup, and thr dummys presence on the field makes Geroboss critical.

You would HAVE to give Gero life flip self or a low probability auto protect.

Or just make it a bronzeshell. That could open up some interesting pairings with Lunar or make another dimension to Motor counter. That way lunar bad friend field would actually be a benefit to Geroboss. Or motor shows up and you can kill him once the shells come in and then swap a shell for the opponents best. The swap would be so OP though, you would have to make it a once per match use.

Ohhh I missed that bit, sorry. Not quite ā€œOPā€ then :slight_smile: Keep the good ideas coming!

I like the look of Geroboss. Interesting to have a ā€œtokenā€ monster which works by itself.

Good alternative @Boiler
Now the problem is the Devs will realize our suggestion or notā€¦
hehe

Name: Maxylodon
Active
~ Attack Dual
~ Confident Strike (100)
~ Detox Heal (70)
This skill fully heals the HP of the user if the user is poisoned. The poison is then removed from the user.
~ Desperate Bomb (-)
This skill hits all enemies. It sacrifices the user and deals massive damage if the user's HP is below 20%.
Passive
~ Hold Ground
~ Auto Protect

I like this :heart_eyes:

Name :ā€“
Attack 1:- attack all
Attack 2 :- death revenge killer (kill the monster have ability to give death revenge and cannibalis.)
Attack 3 :- pretoxic killer (kill the monster have only toxic pover as active)
Attack 4:- bloodlust
Passive :- death absorber( it absorber death revenge and )
Hold ground

1 Like

Thereā€™s a slight flaw in your plan- if heā€™s on hg and poisoned, heā€™s already dead by the time he uses detox heal. Besides, I honestly think we have enough hg/auto protect monsters already.

How about this poison heal / converter that if user is poisoned he recovers 12.5% Hp each turn poison is removed after 200 seconds. Move set can be

Attack all
Detox blast
Poison gas
Hp sharing

Hold ground
Poison converter/heal

Came up with a design for a poison disruptor (I know that many poison monsters came out lately butā€¦). Turned out to be a sort of an omegas (etc.) upgrade. Here it goes:

Name: Nidfang

Active Skills:
Single attack
Poison touch
Poison eater
Link bloodcrave
SS: instant repulse (or knockback) usable 50 sec after entrance.
Passive:
Roaring entrance
Auto poison

Element:dark

For appearance, I had in mind a black serpent.

Then a slightly more aggressive design:

Name: Camporex

Active:
AoE attack
Poison self (50sec)
Reckless detox strike (100 sec)
Desperate toxic bomb (poisons and deals crit to all enemy monsters)
Passive:
Hold ground

Element: Earth

Design: Ant-resembling (had idea from self exploding ants). And saw Desperate bomb earlier in this thread and decided to build on that :wink:

Yes please. Weve had many arguments before about DR, and at the risk of starting that debate, Iā€™m gonna say it - there is definitely a place for this monster. I might even swap HG for death revenge mirror. He absorbs the DR and dies, but either reflects DR back to the DR team for a double kill, or summons a copy of the DR monster on his own team as he dies. Because using DR killer and not having hold ground basically makes him a suicide monster. But DR mirror would get you 2 kills potentially.

Now please ignore my controversial statement and discuss whether Azra is OP :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really like Maxylodon as an idea. I think the combination of hold ground + auto-protect is underused on legendaries (even though we have lots of SEs like this). Here are the changes Iā€™d suggestā€¦

Cost = 13-15
Speed = 40-50%
Actives:
Attack dual
Confident strike (100)
Detox heal (50)
This skill heals the HP of the user by a small amount. If the user is poisoned it will fully heal and remove the poison.
Desperate bombo (-)
SS = Instant overwatch
Passives:
Hold ground
Auto-protect

With Detox Heal always usable and 50TU this gives a way to better charge Confident Strike without either relying on getting poisoned or getting hit onto low health for the bomb. Also, 50TU makes it better to pass time and line-up the bomb nicely. It might need to be 70TU for balance reasons but I think if 50TU can work that would be nice. The secret skill is again something to help line up that Desperate Bomb as youā€™d use it when you think youā€™re about to get hit into the red zone. Maybe this would be too strong but Iā€™m just thinking about how to get the monster viable without going OP.

Iā€™m sorry but no ss is needed

I think so, detox heal must be 50sec. or can be changed into detox strike.

If you think we have enough monsters with same concept, so we need monsters with new concept.

Name: Soulprison
Active
~ Attack All
~ Lock (70)
This skill effects 1 enemy. It has a 60% chance to lock all active skills of the target. This effects will go away if the user dies.
~ Death Bond (50)
It marks 1 enemy. The marked enemy will die if the user dies. This skill can only be used into locked target.
~ Transfer Next Damage (100)
It marks 1 enemy. It transfers the next source damage into the target marked.

Passive
~ (None)

Name: Unevenator
Active
~ Touch Dual (50)
~ Odd Strike (130)
This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals critical damage if the target is on Odd Time Line.
~ Odd Heal (130)
This skill heals all temmate that is on Odd Time Line.
~ Unlock (50)
This skill unlocks all teammates.
Passive
~ Auto Odd Shield
While this monster is on Odd Time Line. It is shielded.

Name: Evenator
Active
~ Touch Dual (50)
~ Even Strike (130)
~ Even Heal (130)
~ Unlock (50)
Passive
~ Auto Even Shield

Name: Bloodbeast
Active
~ Touch All (100)
~ Link Knock Back Random (70)
This skill effects 1 enemy. It knocks the chosen monster back to a random place in the enemy team. This skill can only be used up to 5 times per battle.
~ Elemental Strike (160)
This skill hits all enemies that same element as the user.
~ Heal Reinforcements ( - )
This skill sacrifices the user to fully heal your reinforcements.
Passive
~ Blood Reviver
It will revive the monster killed by the user and added to the very back of your reinforcements at 1 HP.
~ Lock Immunity
This monster is immune to lock.

Name: Archneblis
Active
~ Attack All
~ Odd/Even Killer
This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals critical damage to monster with odd/even skills.
~ Lock Killer
This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals critical damage to monster with lock skills.
~ Bloothirst
Passive
~ Excessive force

Ahaā€¦ I agree detox heal 50 sec broā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Death bond is essentially payback revengeā€¦(Destiny bond Lol)

And odd and even movesā€¦I suggest we implement it in the ā€˜Neokids learning & educationā€™ edition of the game

Yeahā€¦ But it can do death bond more than onceā€¦
If you can do that to 4 enemiesā€¦ 4 enemies will die when the user diesā€¦

What is neokids learning education?

I was joking, I donā€™t see the point of odd and even moves.

Still, all your other ideas are really interesting, keep coming up with all the great ideas