Malwing always sleeps the stun immune...

This is anecdotal, and Im not lucky enough to have him.

Im not asking for a buff or any change at all.

Simply polling the community- have you noticed that malwing will always sleep the stun immune monster upon entrance?

@Dev_VKC and @Dev_BRD could you please look into this?

1 Like

Yeah I’m convinced this is the case too. It appears to target the next enemy to get a turn (after its stun) the majority of the time… hence the stun immune monster.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this as well

Magma will always come in and Target your immediate monster or sweeper. Magam comes in and targets bauble straight away.

Lol that’s different magma power is to do that no rng involved unless you mean beserk then nope it’s not as bad as rng of sleep from malwing I’ve had my magma screw me many a time

Leageis is always put to sleep. Which is super annoying as it can mess so much up

Very true. Always the next person with turn. If i have a stun convertor - it always him.

1 Like

If there’s one poisoned monster on the field that’s who mine hits with sleep

mine almost always hits inappropriate like absorber or something else that cant to much

We will check this one.
Thank you for the report.

1 Like

Thanks Dev. I respect your work but I gotta say moves that are random in this game never seem to be random. Can u please overhaul the entire system you got in place to determine what is
Random?

I’m convinced my Death Roulette Zib is completely rigged in certain events.

1 Like

It was always like this :wink: random in neomonster isnt random :joy:

1 Like

The randomness is like this. Sleep (70 tu) has a 40% chance of missing. That’s the same number you have the chance of getting legendary from a Rare Gold Egg. In other words, 40% chance of hatching a legend from Rare Gold Egg. Now in my opinion, especially in PvE, sleep misses 80% of the time. But do I hatching Legendary 80% of the time? :rofl::rofl::rofl:. NO.

So, that’s Neo RNG in a nutshell.

2 Likes

Haha

My Zib death roulette is only 50% in PvP. PVE?..20%!!

Lies

Don’t forget any sleep entrance monster. They always hit the wake monster even if u running poison. Shot crazy

Not lies. Have you seen my battles? nope

I play against u and your sleep always sleep my sweeper or stun convert

With sweet and wraith maybe but my malwing sucks at that