When is going to finally be fixed!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous

Malwing’s Entrance has to be Bugged there is no other possible way that 7 out of 10 times it enters the field sleeps the stun converter or counter i mean there is a 25% of chance to sleep one specific monster why it does it 70% of the time (just to not say even more %) this has to be finally fixed is ridiculous it haven’t been done yet or at least include it in the passive description that has 70% of chance to sleep enemy temporal monsters
@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

If there is no issue with malwing’s code maybe there is with some common pattern in temporal monsters code idk but this is a bug

4 Likes

Is total RNG bro

2 Likes

Wraithcaptain missed both targets five times in a row. If something unlucky happens several times in a row, it has the same chance (25% in both our examples) of happening the next time. That being said, there is less than a 0.1% chance of wraith missing five times in a row so ye the games bugged.

Do it 1000 or 10000 times and make a spreadsheet with all the outcomes. 10 times is a very small “experiment” if you ask me.

5 Likes

I have the same feeling about death revenge hitting the killer. It happens to me more than half of the time. I’ve since grown accustomed to it and actually expect it to happen. But if I open my mouth here about it people will try to explain it to me how it’s “RNG”. I believe what I see with my own eyes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will start doing an data recollection on this but to.make it clear i said 7/10 as an example if i had count it it would probably be even more and come on man everybody knows this happens that’s the main reason people keep running malwing dispite stun being quite nerfed

1 Like

Guys its just bad luck there’s obviously no bug. If you were to count all the times malwing as ever slept your one stun converter and compare it to all the times it missed your stun converter it would even out to somewhere around once every four times.

As i do with malwing entrance but is just to much im getting sick of it and the fact no one seems to care

2 Likes

Everyone have just accepted it at this point. I think it has something to do with the monster’s seconds. It seems to have a high chance of putting that monster to sleep which has the lowest seconds and a converter’s seconds will be reduced to 1 when Malwing enters.

1 Like

No i just played 3 gamez in a row against teams with malwing 2 times it sleept my canis a 1 my nulltron i can remember the last time that failed in my favor

But as i said thats some kind of bug because is not part of the passive skill description

@MementoMori I never play malwing because it sleeps always the wrong monster for me.
I repeat bro is total RNG

1 Like

Well i have Sobeking and has te same passive and i have to accept it does sleep the enemy stun converters a lot and when i face an enemy angelion almost always hits angelion

Well sometimes in that 1000 times test you’ll hit 0/10. It’s just luck, sometimes its better than other times but i gotta say that people in general only seem to over exaggerate being unlucky compared to being lucky.

1 Like

True. They don’t see when RNG works on their favor. Btw I am not a big fan of RNG, I am pretty unlucky mostly.

Lmao this is exactly what i mean

2 Likes

I know how probabilities work and i can assure you in my experience that passive is bugged and to me people keep calling it “just bad RNG” to keep taking advantage of it

Man I don’t play neither Mal, neither Sober… And I am saying is just bad RNG.
Devs already clarified many times this issue.

Well man thats just like your opinion and if that’s the case i want to hear it from.the devs with some evidence im sure they must have some kind of record of ALL PvP matches played in their servers so they are the ones who have the data to make an investigation on the real percentage of this issue happening

I read somewhere that people tend to remember bad experiences more than good ones so maybe you just remember more this happening than it actually happened out of all cases of malwing/sobe entering.

1 Like