Pvp malwing bug

Malwing sleeps himself when entering.

I had this bug vs a player named anopeloso.

We both played malwing while his malwing had used bowback and mine was left in the field when his malwing entered for the second time he entered and sleept himself.

I was winning the battle regardless of the bug, and my team were fully posioned so the sleep wount affect me.

Mal sleeps poisoned monsters

1 Like

Mal sleeps everything.

1 Like

Just to let you know anopeloso is italian and means hairy anus, what a cunning nickname

6 Likes

No wounder his malwing decided to sleep himself.

5 Likes

The bug has just happend to me aswell.

I was playing vs dingus and when my malwing entered he slept himself.

Read topic

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

This bug has been around a while now. I even have a video proof of it, and it seems to be caused by blowback.

honestly did you need to tell us you “were going to win anyway” just talk about the bug lmao

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly :joy: almost couldn’t sleep at night

1 Like

Can you send me the video in a message? It will help with recreating the bug. Thanks!

I think it happens when both players have malwing and both use bowback.

One of the two malwings will sleep himself.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

Just saw this Malwing bug myself (or maybe a different one). It was in Biweekly mission column 4, row 1. The enemy Malwing entered doing the stun and dreamy entrance on my team as usual. The next monster to get a turn was the enemy Kuraokami which used Snowslide but it weirdly hit the two Yuki on the enemy side of the field rather than my monsters.

There must be some bug in the latest update which is causing one of the next attacks/targets to flip onto the other team some of the time.

my kura kept doing this on auto play aswell, he just kept killing my own yukis rather than hitting the enemy mons

That appears to be an AI issue which we will fix in the next update.

Still looking into the Malwing issue.

Nice pic :smirk: