Let's talk about Tricertalon + Leira Combo

Its first time, I Made Nerf thread. This monster its broken. Its better then Dolphoone revenge, Deviladus, And auto megabomb Cetazdragon . With 10 cost.

You can counter Deviladus and Cetaz by killing them, But you can’t do this with Tricertalon. With leira combo its even worse . 2x entrance leira is more then enough to active this monster.

The best counter for this monster is Bastia, and only Bastia.

Maybe for normal player its fair, but If you play high competitive pvp, its super toxic and prevent any monster to comeback . Take example , If I want snipe @NMEduck (And I know he won’t run Bastia) Its kinda easy with this monster. FL jurlungur and endgame Tricertalon+ Leira. 90% chance he can’t comeback with this combo.

So my sugestion:

1. Abysal Doom (500sec to trigger the passive).
  2. If not? Made Leira only “warp” 30sec in ultra evolution .
4 Likes

I’m really confused how you’re having a problem with this. How is the battle playing out that means this monster is making you lose?

5 Likes

I would suggest just make death sentence 300 , the only problem with him is liera passing time way too fast with 2x entrance tht u cannot even comeback/sweep.
300 tu shd be engh to prevent liera combo nd allow u engh time to sweep especially since the combo is generally used late mid .

1 Like

My opponent counter My FL. So my only chance its my mid game and my endgame right? But this monster prevent it, I can’t cancel his passive.

Take example I am only have 6 monster remaining and faced with this combo (Leira + Tricertalon) its basically lose .

And the most problem its SE. And only Bastia (myth) can counter him.

Just ,Try it bro. Or faced with him I am sure u Will understand.

1 Like

only?

I have this problem two months ago.
Kd know.
Now i find many solutions.

Continuing the discussion from :trophy: Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) :trophy::

I understand this problem .

I had a fight against a chinese player with a lot of broken mithics it was a close battle bjt i had the better chances to win ( and this combo with leira broke the game to his side in a few seconds )

But i heat the devs say .
" only if everyone plays this combo - then its broken "

1 Like

If we active play PVP and have common sense ,we Will realize it . This monster basically “Anti Comeback Monster” If u already lose power in early game, Its Basically lose the match.

I ran a team that quote often required me basicly kill my own team of to create sweepers like you do with a majority of super epics

So when i ran into this guy id just leave id have very little comeback potential after that

I am not a competetive pvp player during ranked tho so i just know the pain if loosing to it but cant relate to it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry, thx for sharing.,:clap:

This monster is “Win condition for Player with alot monster remaining” ,That’s why I call it “Anti comeback monster”

If we already get countered in early match ,Its basically lose at all. If we already get advantage in early match, we won’t have this isue.

I counter his FL- his early mid game- stun 2 mons up to 140 sec - then comes in trice and leira and didnt have a chance against his poisen endgame mons

Imagine, U already lose in FL (example he counter your FL) ,And faced with him again. Not even good decision making would save us😅

Me 2 few hrs ago played with same player.I was winning and at last this combo came and removed my 4 mons and my 4 mons were out first so my 4 mons entered alwith lemon at last then his 4 mons entered. My all mons were sleeping due to lemon passive and his remaining mons swept me.

2 Likes

I’m running this combo (with some additions) and it’s pretty strong. I like that death sentence can be used viably in PvP, but yes, I think it should probably be looked at, even though I’ll be sad to lose it, but it’s for the good of the game.

3 Likes

:sob:

As a Bastia enjoyer I do not see the issue :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

His death sentence should be canceled if you eliminates him

6 Likes

I saw couple of players play this combo, its very overpowered and cheap to play.

They will play nightingle first killing bastia, then this combo guaranteed to kill 4. Basically destroying the mid-end game and any come back potential

1 Like

Roaring entree monsters behind him work also so sweet as good