FISH

Oh hey cool it lets me edit these even though it’s been locked

4 Likes

Everything except dusciyon is acceptable though

1 Like

ROFL Savage

1 Like

#sarcasm.

We need to revive the sarcastic monster autobiography thread.

1 Like

hmmmmm this looks like another disguised nerf thread suspicious
Also this is a really good example of Cani’s invocation being annoying

1 Like

if you use a monster auto posion like Tiamazus then dusi is never a problem

2 Likes

I run flarevern and use dusy myself. It’s just that I lose to it sometimes and therefore want it nerfed

1 Like

neft Dusi to become a Raw shield is not necessary because its No. 1 enemy is Auto posion. As for Ap dusi spam I also think it should be light neft but in fact I have analyzed in recent neft articles . Rock dusi spam is almost impossible to attack, they are very passive

1 Like

I just made a few edits to the second paragraph and now the title is not misleading (unlike half the other nerf threads we’ve seen in the past few weeks).

They need to make purifying stealth on auro to be raw.
Thats would makes dusy less to be headache to deal with.

1 Like

Correction: what you really meant to say was, “I want them to nerf aurodragon, a monster that isn’t even ridiculously strong, because that would make dusy weaker so I don’t have to figure out how to actually deal with it myself.”

That requires the brain

1 Like

Uhh I reeaaally think you guys missed the joke lol

I mean, if people didn’t understand it at

then it’s a lost cause, I think.

1 Like

Offcourse he was kidding, that didn’t make the Duscy comment @VNchaohunter made untrue.

2 Likes

I think again of the theory that they tried Neft Dusi because they didn’t have it. instead of spending 12 tickets to buy, they direct people to neft and save those 12 tickets to buy another legend in the Shop

2 Likes

Oh sorry I guess I didn’t make the second part of this post as obvious…

People generally want monsters nerfed that they don’t own and lose to, but the opposite also tends to be true if you do own/use the monster frequently

It was obvious

1 Like

Like how you guys kept defending dusi from any nerfs but things much weaker could be nerfed?

Oh also angelion but I’m not sure if that was you

Lol we are not obligated to list every monster that needs a nerf. We talk about monsters when somebody raises the topic in the forum. If you can give me an example where I was against a weak monster to be buffed please do.

In regards to Angelion. LMAO get wrecked because I defended him before I even owned him. :yum:

1 Like