Tricertalon (poll and discussion thread)

artwork/visual design
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
moveset/stats
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters

I like it alot imma need to do some testing but if it works like i think it will this thing is gonna be alot of fun

Possible stun lock /token lock counter?

2 Likes

This is my thoughts exactly

Link Backbite and Vengeance TU is a joke

1 Like

Guess who will cancel the entrance

1 Like

Well afcourse but its still very intresting no?

I thought it was a legendary but it’s a SE, instant thumbs up for the moveset!

The monster looks cool but I don’t like the colour palette. Just my opinion though.

I would give the moveset a thumbs up if it wasn’t a link monster. I feel like it’s already quite specific and it’s balanced with the low speed and defence so making sendback the only possible move outside of link water is a shame.

Maybe there’s something I’m missing, but the two link moves don’t seem OP that they can’t be generic?

1 Like

I agree.

However I would be interested in potentially running Atlanachia with it so the passive matters the most.

Added artworks.

1 Like

Please check the optimized colors of the artworks which I edited from ingame screenshots, I think form 2 actually looks quite cool.

Yeah second form is better. The final form it’s hard to see the hand-mouths against the same colour on the chest and the colours overall look a little faded. I’m not quite sure why the style changed between second and third form. I wish the third looked a bit more like the second

Can we just like start an early ranked on like frieday begining of season ranked so i can get and play around with new water monster immidietly :pleading_face:

1 Like

I would use this at the end of a throw team and perhaps 1-3 monsters won’t be enough to get through the army of Rockoids :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t you say i wont post any kind of art because of the last incident of majorie ? you just posted hd wallpapers of the main monster or you decided to post again?

Your right my friend, I don’t post inside the fanart thread anymore due to that incident and out of respect to @Victorious77_B.G

But I’ll still post art on request and inside my own threads like this one. Also inside monster discussion threads about that specific monster.

I’m glad you pointed this subject out for a better understanding for everyone :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining my friend

1 Like