When can Dev weaken unwake lemon?

I find awake lemon hasn’t more advantages than that isn’t awake as unwake one is adequate. But she needs much more cost just for a secret ability that conflicts with poison.

4 Likes

what do you suggest ?

Yes. Clearly, we must buff Lemon. She is clearly too weak with her absurdly high stats, extremely powerful moves, and near game-breaking combos.

Double dream hunt should ignore hold ground and shields. Am I right lol

Yeah. And make all of her sleep moves 100%. It’s so unbalanced how she only has like a 70% chance to hit

Players spend a lot to wake up, but her ability is not improved much. That is irrational.

1 Like

I agree. Other awakened mythic are better than 2nd form. For example,

Gremoris’s Quell:2nd form(70tu)、 awakened(50tu)
Nikki’s Shield steal, Stealth Steal:2nd form(50tu)、 awakened(30tu)
Nikki’s Kill steal:2nd form(100tu)、 awakened(70tu)

I think Lemon is very low in value to awaken.

1 Like

Thanks @LemonSqueezy for being the spark in initiating a possible Awakened lemon buff thread !

1 Like

I love my unawakened lemon!! After seeing the move sets of both second form and awakened, I’d have to agree though lol. Maybe take away double dream hunt and make it just a normal dream hunt. Maybe make the entrance like a 1 on 1 type deal?

I’m innocent

1 Like

Yes . Buff for the lemon and give it Roaring entry too

1 Like

I literally messaged VKC about this a few days ago haha. I completely agree that there’s not much difference between the 2nd and 3rd forms compared to what we see on most other monsters. Slayerbane all is not very strong, the secret skill pretty much goes against how most people want to use her (you want your team to be awake), slightly lower TU on the healing move doesn’t matter because that’s rarely used and the rest of the moveset is identical.

It’s passive is already crazy . You all should stop comparing different evolution forms . Lemon is the last thing that should be buffed . Period !

2 Likes

Give its passive in second form 50 percent of activating

2 Likes

50 percent is very low may be just like normal sleep

Take away unmovable and give her stun counter. I wanna try something out

Laughs with stealth

I agree, Lemon offers too much in 2nd form. I think they should tone her down a bit, and I have her lol.

My suggestion would be: since Lemon’s passive affects all monsters in the field, unawakened Lemon should do less than that: for example, affect enemies only. That’d be most welcome nerf, in my opinion!

A simple solution would be that second form Lemon slept only one teammate and one enemy on entrance.

Lemon is a ■■■■

3 Likes