I'd like to nerf two monsters I used very successfully in my team that no one, including me, feels are OP and also another monster that I don't own but its annoying that no one, including me, thinks is OP

Because not every strategy will be top tier viable all the time. In a perfect world it would be possible to play 50+ different strategies but in reality, say, 10 will stand out above the other 40 so having a few monsters that can pull the others up means more diversity is possible.

You said a few times here how hard it is to get new monsters. However, it’s actually very easy to get limited legendaries now, just not necessarily the one you want from the egg and if you’re trying to pick up the newly released legendary in an egg (one that might change the meta) then yes it is tricky. That’s a big reason why meta changes are slow and mainly happen when balance changes come out or a free monster we all get is powerful (e.g. various special rocks).

I don’t think there’s an argument to make about new monsters being hard to get because most people are able to pick up new, powerful things quite regularly (most people don’t have all the good monsters in their collection already). The real point you actually said yourself: Dusicyon and Flocculasaurus are the best shop monsters for PvP so loads of people have them and Angelion has been featured many times while being known as “the best monster in the game” for all that time so lots of people have it too. It’s like how in the past you’d often see the most used monsters being standard egg pool, it’s simply that more people have them and not an indication of a stale meta.

Dusicyon and Flocculasaurus will be in the most used every season for a long time but as the standard egg pools get changed to include some powerhouses that are easy to play in most teams and the shop gets a few more top picks added then they may get replaced with other monsters we then see as “most used” for a long time or they’ll get filtered out a bit so may not appear some seasons.

Someone summarize pls, so long to read

1 Like

If this is the case, Angelion should be available for everyone.

I beg your pardon?

So basically there’s this duck guy who just got a high pvp rank and used dusy and flocc in his team and he thought it would be a good idea to ask if they could get nerfed even though nobody including him thought it was too powerful.

1 Like

I want Dusi nerf :v
PS : I’ve dusi .so I’m not asking nerf about someone that I don’t obtain

I need just one more ticket to get dusy, so ill wait just in case devs go ahead with your idea xd

Buy it Dusi isn’t getting nerf lol

1 Like

Both angelion and dusicyon are team buff monsters but flccou is not. flccou is not suitable for every team. but angelion and dusicyon is . also that woman. in other ways cani also is a special team buff monsters.

1 Like

Yeah is hilarious a post like that by a Cani user, monster constantly in top 10 FLs. So the thread is valid for Cani too, but someone seems to forget that.

Only one or two players get in the top 10 using a cani frontline. How many get into the top 10 using bloom or angelion?

Look at the reports.

More people use monsters like bloom or angelion than canishogun. Out of all the people using canishogun in their frontline, only a few people had success and many more people got a high ranking with monsters like bloom as a main strategy.

Nobody ever mentions Dracorosa in these conversations, that one is immensely powerful as well. Very similar to Dolphreeze but a little bit faster and in general more lethal. I know the reason. He is just about easy enough to deal with while always gives value when gets a turn. Doesn’t do anything on entrance either, which is great.That’s where power creep should stop imo.

Top 10 Most Used monsters:

Ducy,
Flocco,
Angel,
Valza,
Bloom,
Flavern,
Freezecobra,
Dracorosa,
Scorpio,
Cani

1 Like

At least we removed magma from that list

Called it canishogun is tenth but people want that guy nerfed even though only three people used it in the top 20 LOL

I have Duscy and I want it nerfed too :joy:

3 Likes

We need a SE shield breaker with stun immunity to move dusci out of meta .

1 Like

Don’t worry N, @DMG_LUCKDRAGON tried to lightly nerf Cani, but he coudn’t know that he is the favourite one of our forum God @Killerdog, our God decided to immediatly close the thread instead of just tell people to stay on topic. Fool you Kata to challenge the KGod!

2 Likes

Sorry it won’t Happen
It would be awaken satomi SE version which might be even better than her 2nd form with blood skill and speed

1 Like