I might be alone here…

I think autoprotect should have a slightly higher chance of blocking.

2 out of 3 chance of blocking just feels so unreliable. I’m not saying my own RNG is bad… my APs block as much as they should, but it just doesn’t feel like they’re dependable.

In the awful AP spam days, it needed a low ish block rate, but now, with all the true hit, focus, raw etc, I don’t see why it couldn’t be raised to 75% block rate.

1 Like

I think tht’s what makes the difference between ap to ap+.
At the end its fine a bit of rng makes it fun lol

Yeah I wouldn’t want to rule out RNG entirely. I think 3 out of 4 is still decent tbh :sweat_smile:

I think 66% is fair. There’s a reason why only two (unconditional) AP+ monsters exist in the game.

4 Likes

3 :pleading_face: which one did you forget gurdian aegies or dimondoid :pleading_face:

Aegis and diamonoid… Is there a third one?

AS gurdian its conditinal but its still AP+

1 Like

Oh yeah true forgot about that. And similarly GF Clover also has it.

Did you know its acctualy possible to bypass them? Its a like 0.0001% chance or some garbage but its possible

I’ve never seen that happen.

i have took me like a month of testing before it finaly happend tho lol

Yup happened to me like twice, I was surprised, tho I think protect works like 99% of times (as personally I’ve experienced protect bypass twice and I don’t even play much)

I’d only be fine with that if they make it so protector mons can’t redirect attacks targeted at other protector mons. 2/3 makes sense imo. It is super luck based, but it definitely isn’t alone in that.

3 Likes

I used a bronzeshell lock team one uc where i scapegoated gabrielle. The odds for scapegoat is around the same i assume. In 100 battles the brozeshells bypassed twice (around 3000 reckless attacks in total)

2 Likes

No offens , don’t take it badly but i laughed loudly while reading this , sooo the whole past weeks you were arguing with me that 50% taunt workking fine , but you find 66% AP not enough

3 Likes

50% protect that isn’t weak to anything or a 66% protect that makes you weak to true hit, assassinate, PK, guardian execute, etc.

Yeah 50 is fine for taunt. Also, I felt like it was more because you were claiming that your RNG was bad and it never blocked for you :roll_eyes:

As Aero says (and I do in my OP) AP comes with a lot of weakness exposure.

2 Likes

If we talk protectors:

Mistle:

• Autoprotect → Autoprotect+
  • Slash All → Double Bloodcrave

Iridescezarc: (make it worth 80 tickets - HP boost nerf made it worthless now)

• Diamond Skin → Unmovable + 400% def boost when over 50% HP (200% 2nd form)
  • Prism Revenge+ → Prism Entrance+: summons 2 diamondoids next in line (1 for 2nd form)
  • Slash All → SWIFT Leech 50tu (70tu 2nd form)
    Then the SS has any usage.
2 Likes

Huh :face_with_peeking_eye:

Wait, wouldn’t that be taking away its sleep and stun revenge?