I might be alone here…

Yes it would. From experience it’s more of a liability than adventage. This mythic is weak to stun and sleep killers and is a protector on top of it. The SS is completely useless if you do not have a reliable way of healing it and keeping it alive.

I came for the clickbait title and it did not disappoint. Yeah, I’m not with you on this. Auto-protect is a powerful passive and when choosing to play with it you’re accepting that you’re choosing to rely on some RNG for the benefit. I feel the same when playing with OoO, I know sometimes it will leave the purifier awake and I need to have a backup plan and generally accept that it’s a limitation of the strategy.

2 Likes

I’d argue the title actually couldn’t be more accurate :skull:

1 Like

That’s what I meant when I said it didn’t disappoint, but in a nice way not a mean way :stuck_out_tongue:

i think we’re alone now,
there doesn’t seem to be anyone around.

thats all i think when i see the title.

@LemonSqueezy just so you know, I was being mean to you just now.

Just before true hit buff damage , where she couldn’t even kill boosted Poseidon , the meta was toxic and filled with ap spam , tanky low tu sweepers hiding behind protectors , and you can’t even kill those AP , i remember a lot complained here and devs offered us more mons punishing ap spam , and i think now its fine , you want us to be back there ?? I mythic team users shouldnt think only from their side

lol! Yeah fair enough everyone. If no one agrees AP should certainly stay as it is.

As soon as @squinty1880 does me a favour I’ll be opening another thread for something I’m far more passionate about :smiling_imp:

protector garden fairy