I´m gonna list the locations of the monsters.

This.

If you are a beta tester, please keep information about the game to yourselves.

Let’s build the suspense for the game, yes?

Yes i am aware we are referring to after the games release

Wasn’t planning on releasing it until a little bit after the game officially launches.

Indeed. The list has been taken down and will not be published until the game releases.

hey Aethin here Satto want to help you with your wiki :D 

The games getting released in 3 hours!

I wanna see this list :smiley:

itll be a little bit before we release the list.

we want people to explore the game

Oh ok.

That makes sense.

Hey real quick, I caught volvon but I forgot where :confused: it was lv20 of that helps. Anyone know?

Over by Orlen, the first forest you can get into when you leave it

Thanks, and what about the icicle snowflake one needed for the synthesis scroll for luxknight? Or the T-Rex, the skull T. rex, or the angel for lux? Lol

I’d love to know the answer to this as well because I randomly found a frostjack quite early in the game (before Earun), and killed it in the process of trying to weaken it. At the time I had no idea they’d be quite so hard to get hold of… and now I have no idea where I saw it. All I know was that the fight location was a beach scene, so it was in water.

I answered some of these in your thread, S19Mags. ^^

The angel used for Luxknight and a few others were answered by Jason here:

The “skull” t-rex… I’m not sure which one you’re talking about, as there are three: thickskull, sledgeskull, and skullrex.

Thickskull is found in the forest southwest of Windon. 

Sledgeskull evolves from thickskull.

Skullrex is found in the forest northwest of Crescent Island.

Good luck everyone!

Skullrex is also in the cave northwest of Batek. Having said that, I dunno what the spawn rate is but it’s very very low. As in, I went through and cleaned out every single room on all the levels without encountering a single one… (they’re defs there though, because I’ve seen them on other visits)

Yeah, some arkadions are scattered all over the place; I don’t think it affects spawn rate, but who knows?

where is the first evolution of fireheart at?

It’s in the cave northeast of Earun.

ok thanks

Ok i have three more i need to find too. I found them all once but i forgot where they are: jabby, grizzie, and rexy

Jabby can be sound somewhere south of Agramis, Grizzie is in the forest around Larkel, and Rexy is west of the cave that is southwest of Ergan.

Good luck; rexy is pretty uncommon. ^^ The others shouldn’t give you too much trouble, though.