I´m gonna list the locations of the monsters.

Can u really find the other starters in the wild?

yeah I just got 2 frostkits one step north of orlen. takes a while though

Are all the starters there, or just frostkit?

They’re close. Gotta keep looking

one last question from me: where are the first evolutions of all the wyrms found at?

North of Agramis, apparently. I say apparently because I’ve spent a few hours there for absolutely nothing.

0.5% spawn chance per battle, thay are very rare.

First form of Felimancer anyone?

That’s a future event 

you won’t find it anywhere right now

Same here! I’m more than willing to help!

If frost kit is ONE step north of Orlen, would it be safe to assume another starter is TWO steps north of Orlen?

I don’t know, Forever33; is it safe to assume that? :>

Gah, you mods and your trickey words. Haha

Look at it this way:

If you were the developer, would you want all the starters or hatchlings in one spot or would you spread them out?

Where can you find the little metal monster? I’m sorry I dont know its name but it is number 154 in the encyclopedia and is needed for the barricadus recipe

Where can you find the little metal monster? I’m sorry I dont know its name but it is number 154 in the encyclopedia and is needed for the barricadus recipe

That would be in the Azid Ziggurat dungeon south of Lassandal in the desert - it’s called Metallo.

You want people to explore the game but are throwing out locations at anybody who asks. I’m confused by this…

is it rare, so far the only metallo i found were the ones in the nest

very rare.

Almost rarer than the hatchlings

I’m not so sure about that Deadpool; I may have been just stuffed with luck but I’ve found two metallos in a few run throughs. I’m not sure how many or how long I took, but it was definitely not too long.

I’ll try getting it again when I get to Azid Ziggurat on my new save file. ^^