I´m gonna list the locations of the monsters.

Like what a banner? I am not really sure how i want it to look…

Screenshots of monsters etc would be useful but are low priority. Content is more important :slight_smile:

Still I like making things look nice :3

Well we cant start on content until after release anyway so we might as well make it look pretty while we have a chance.

I have some nice ideas about this too :3

Good Good. All the peaces (#_#)

are falling into place…    \<>/

Well, I when you guys are set up, I would like to know what you guys want/need from me. :smiley:

All i can think of right now is a banner for the home page

I wanna help too!

But i dont know of what help i would be :frowning:

The most time consuming will be every location of every monster since I guess many will be hard to find and also most have multiple locations to be found on. The list will be long and big(NO MR.KAT! JUST NO!) but also mandatory in the long run.

Well I will just look at the games code and tell you where every monster spawns and how often if you’d like.

That would fasten the process.

Its technically cheating but who cares

B-but it was such a good opportunity D : ?

I´ve started on the list. It´s for now based on only those I´ve met and caught myself. And as I´ve just started it´s far from complete.

Link is disabled until further notice!

I´m using Google Spreadsheet. And if you want to help me fill in this list, please make an account at http://docs.google.com and let me know about it. I´ll grant you access to input information aswell.

We will make this into a wikia later on, but for now this is the easiest and fastest way.

I have a google drive/doc account, want me to help fill that out with you?

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Or we cod just put it all in the wiki from the start. Ill just give you all access to modify it.

Since you say you started, Predleader, guess you are one of the Beta Tester, congrads. Be wonderful to have such a guide for us latecommers!!! 

Beta testers aren’t supposed to give information about the game to non-beta testers before release, keep in mind.