Hunter island role play

*Silver gets armour* *Draco starts transforming*

Sam: -10 minutes left. Scales get ready you and gray take on silver and I’ll settle things with dad personally. I’ll destroy him in my final form-

Scales: - we don’t have time for 10 minutes- *holds onto Sam and turns them both into shadows and the go through the barrier, then turns them back* -let’s go- *sprints to Gray* “Gray, we are taking down Silver, Sam is gonna deal with Draco”

Sam: “it’s been a long time Draco. Now it’s about time I kill you for good” *transforms into 1st form* -I need to use this form to test his power- *he creates a dark energy sword and heads straight towards Draco with a very powerful swing*

Gray: “alright then…” *a tear drops from his face* “even if your my dad… Betraying me and everyone who looked up to you will be the biggest mistake of your life”

Omega: *flips up* “And he wont be standing long” 

Draco: *the sword smashes as soon as it touches him* 

Sam: “heh now that I’m close up” *uses abyss brake* -remember scales you need to go all out on silver so do whatever you can to win-

Silver: “heh you wouldn’t understand why I’m doing this even if you tried gray”

Gray: “grr” *puts on mask and fires a heavenly sky piercer at silver but it does little to no damage*

Silver: “how weak”

Draco: "My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death! *charges up a Breath attack, then fires it straight at Sam*

Scales: “I always do”

Omega: Gray, hit me with the most powerful thing you have."

Gray: “if you insist” *goes into dragon force + hollow mask* “sky dragons hurracaine force!” (Remember I used this attack against omega the first time and it heavily wounded him)

Sam: “dammit…” *gets hit by the attack and barely manages to stand* “I see so this form I have is useless against you. You seem to be happy that your gonna destroy a load of innocent beings in this world don’t you? Well let me turn that happiness into despair as I show you the true meaning of despair” *black green shadows engulf Sam and then they lift revealing his 2nd release form*

*Omega gets nearly killed but then grows to a massive size* “Same, forget about Draco, im gonna take him” *tackles him to the ground*

Scales: *transforms into Red Wyrm* “Take this Silver” *fire a beam of fire*

Sam: “let me help you with that” *while he’s on the ground he creates the same sword but much more powerful than before and slashes at Draco"

Gray: “I need to recharge me energy can you take silver scales?”

Silver: “I’ve always wanted to face you scales” *uses a fire and air breath attack to counter the the red beam. Then uses a triple combo of fire air and ice on scales*

*the swords yet again smashes* “My breath death” *breaths it right in Omega’s face*

Omega: *goes flying straight up really, really far*

Scales: *gets knocked back* “And a fight you will get” *turns into Shenron*

Sam: “omega stay back for this attack I don’t want any of us near this attack when it sets off” *creates a green highly energised spear and throws it at Draco from a distance* (this is the attack I showed you in the video)

Silver: “that’s what I like to hear” *uses two claw attacks on scales*

Draco: “No” *uses his wings to create a blast so strong that it blows the shot right back at them*

Omega: “You’ve gotta be kidding me”

Sam: “it’s okay that thing won’t hurt us” *before it hits Sam uses demonic powers to re direct the attack to a nearby town creating an explosion so big that the shock waves from it tear off half a mountain beside them* “but don’t worry that’s not the only time I can use it” *creates another one*

*fires a long lasting Flamethrower Breath attack at Sam* 

Scales: “Grrrr” *all 7 heads fire fire*

*silver gets hit by all 7 fire heads pushing him back 20 metres. He then uses the 3 secret arts but with ice, air and fire combined in them*

*sam uses the spear to block most of the blast but it disintegrates and is engulfed in flames for 5 seconds* “damn he’s powerful” *creates two spears and throws one of them at Draco and charges him with the other one in his hand*

*the first one smashes* “Grrr” *stabs Sam with the end of his tail*

Scales: *transforms back to normal* “Gray… help”

Gray: “I’m sorry it took a while but now I’m ready to destroy him” *at that moment silver pierced gray through the chest and gray goes to the ground (500 feet beneath them)

Silver: “that was too easy. Haha gray your pathetic”

Sam: “ugh!” *he manages to release himself from Draco but still has lost a lot of blood. At the same time he saw gray get defeated* “your dead now Draco. My form as it currently is may be powerful but what’s about to come will destroy you and silver”

Gray: *hes dead but inside his soul isn’t broken*

Scales: “NOOOOOO” *charges up a massive orb of black magic and fire and fires it at Silver, where it explodes*

Silver: “dammit” *gets hit and causes a lot of damage but is still moving relatively well* “so that’s your best shot I guess that’ll be the end of you”

Gray: -I can hear them the voices that need my help… Get up… Get up… Get up!! I will protect everyone!- *at that moment a huge dark red beam fire up in the sky from grays position and through the smoke revealed full hollowfication gray. He roared as he swung his arm against a mountain and instantly disintegrated it.*

Silver: “no way… Is that really gray”

Sam: “it’s over for the both of you… Collapses from blood loss”

Silver: “Draco he’s I feel like I’m gonna need your help against him. His power it’s sky rocketed above my imaginations”