Hunter island role play

*Draco clicks on water*

“Heh thanks Draco now that your water I’ll annihilate you” *unleashes a huge ray of ice and air magic straight on omegas core*

*turns into ice*

Draco: *breaths a massive fireball from above*

Omega: *melts*

Draco: *backflips as he transforms back into human form*

-windra bring Gray to witness this and then we unleash our master plan-

Windra: “Teleports to where they are, Gray, Omega, is no more”

Gray: “dad, Draco you guys did it. We’ve finally ended the madness that was put into this realm”

Silver: “indeed son”

Sam: *watching from a portal* -as long as we stay inside this portal Draco doesn’t know were here. Thing is Dracos ability to sense can only go as far as the dimension itself. Scales I’ll give the signal when we intercept and begin our attack on Draco-

Scales: -wait a second- *looks closely at the fromt of the armor Draco has on* -the fromt section can be pish in and out, and theres some kind of shape to fit in it… It looks like… Ono, its Silvers exact shape…-

-what?! Dammit he hasn’t a clue what’s going on- *tries to exit the portal but it’s blocked for an unknown reason* -dammit I can’t get through…-

Silver : *gives a wink to Draco as a signal*

*the front of his armour opens up*

Windra: -heheheheh-

Meanwhile…

*water dripping from the cliff has stopped and two eyes open in the sea*

Gray: *looks behind him and omega stands there* “no… Way”

Sam: -silver is combining his soul with Dracos we have to stop it. Silver will become lost forever if he does…-

Scales: -for once you are wrong, he will combine, and they will both control , they are brothers after all… And OH MY LIFE *points to Omega*

Omega: "I will… Never… Fail… *holds the box they had and smashes it*

Gray: “damn you…” *his anger overwhelms him as he compresses the remaining spirit energy he has into a lightning vortex blade and unleashes all of it on omega*

Sam: -then we might still be able to save silver then-

*the orb of power from inside the box he puts it inside him then changes to lava burning the blade into nothing*

Draco: “C’mon bro get in here, its time for us to destroy this place”

Silver: “yes it’s about time but don’t kill gray, I want omega to annihilate him first heheh”

Sam: -and don’t worry about gray dying. He will come back and annihilate omega cause let’s say I’ve seen a hollow before and it even though it can be defeated in its physical form it’s soul keeps getting stronger. This time omega will die and never come back-

Gray: *out of magic power he begins to hit omega with physical force using everything that windra taught him*

*gets hit closer to the cliff, then tries to keep balance but slips, keeping one hand on the edge* “Gray, don’t do this, fight your real enemy”

Gray: *his eyes go back to normal and his mask wears off* “what do you mean?!” *standing looking shocked*

*Draco’s armour closes the hatch as soon as Silver walks in, and start to combine*

Omega: “I havent wanted to hurt you since tey day i saw you, i-i’ve been under control”

“Under control? That means the thing you just smashed was a device? Then that also means” *looks at Draco and silver combined along with windra* “they’ve been my true enemy all along”

Sam: -they’re plan has just begun. Looks like someone has just put a barrier on the portal it will only last for 30 minutes but will that be enough time…-

Draco: “99% then ill have my and your power, and youll have yours and my power”

Amethyst: *sprints out to Gray* “What is happening?!”

Gray: “omega isn’t our enemy any more. Windra, Draco and my dad were my enemies all along”