Hunter island role play

Draco: “Can do” 

Omega: *tackles Draco* “No you won’t”

Gray: (this form of him has no consciousness but it’s only presence it serves is to kill its enemies) *fires a massive red beam from horns at silver*

Silver: “what the… Ahhhhh” *is engulfed in the blast and a wing of his has been torn off from the blast*

Gray: *teleports behind silver and pierces his armour through the core causing silver to fall down to the ground*

Sam: “unbelievable, such power”

Gray: *looks at Draco and fires another huge ray beam at him*

*charges up a White hot breath and fires it, overpowered the ray*

Gray: *instantly dodges and at light speed appears behind Draco and punches him*

*insantly strikes him with his tail  before he punches and throws him at Sam*

Omega: *turns to Lava* “Metal has no heat resistance!” *jumps on Draco*

Draco: “No, no, noooooo” *Draco melts*

Gray: *gets back up and looks down at the very weakened silver, teleports and stomps on his head and charges the red beam again*

Silver: “I see I should have expected no less from a hollow, a non merciful being. Go on fire it”

Gray: *fires at point blank range turning silver to nothing but ash. He goes back up to the battlefield and looks at omega and begins to fire another ray but before he could do it Sam cuts off one of his horns and grays hollow form disappears completely healing him too. He gets up* “What the heck happened” *he looked at Sam and scales and omega* “did we win?”

Sam: -I see so the entity that was controlling gray had no consciousness therefore gray couldn’t remember anything about the fight-

Windra: “No, what have you done… WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!”

Gray: “we ended the madness that was set upon this world finally. There won’t be anyone to destroy this world any longer”

Sam: “I’m glad it’s finally over” *transforms back into base form*

Scales: -Our dury here is complete-

Windra: “WHAT HAVE YOU… *combines with Overlord* DONE!” *fires a massive ball of shadow and poison at all 3*

Gray: “windra no!!” *gets hit and deals quite a lot of damage* “why are you doing this?!”

Sam: “theres no use once hes combined himself with overlord he loses his consciousness and goes on an all killing rampage” *turns into final form and fires a spear at him*

*drops into the ground, followed by a massive earthquake*

Gray: “this tremor, this spirit energy. We’re not out of the woods yet guys”

*suddenly a claw 50 times as big as Gray comes shooting out*

Sam: “windras final form. I’ve heard stories but truth be told he’s invincible in this form. Not even Draco can match his strength”

Gray: “damn is he really that powerful”

Scales: “Thats just a claw?!”

*another claw shoots out narrowly missing*

Gray: “I’ll lure him away then we can have our final decisive battle”

Sam: “are you sure gray?”

Gray: “positively after everything that’s happened me and windra never even had a proper fight before. Now it’s finally time to do so”

*slowly comes out of ground*

Scales: " im not letting you fight THAT"

Sam: *as scales was about to go and help he put his hand out to stop him.* “we must let gray handle this if he wishes to”

Gray: “now windra let’s end this for real this time”

*his body glows purple as he fires a ray of purple electric at Gray*

*dodges and appear next to touching his skin* “I lured you out here so that I can take you down with my full strength” *he puts on his hollow mask but it feels heavier and more powerful than before* “lightning vortex blade” *he fires it at point blank range on windras neck*