Hunter island role play

Windra: *passes a weird machine to Silver* “Click one of the buttons” (on each button there is another element, so instead of Omega being Elementless, he stays same form put at the push of the button changes to anything… Fire, Earth, Water , Air, Rock, Metal, Lava, etc.)

Silver: “heh I’m gonna have fun with this” *he clicks a button to make him metal form*

Gray: *notices very few scratches on omega after his move* “what?!”

*omega is now metal omega* “Huuuuh” *grabs Gray and kicks him in the face*

*flies into a giant rock* -what the heck happened, his physical strength just rose tremendously. It felt as if I got hit by a 1000 pounds of steel- “damn you!” *he fires a lightning spear at omega which conducts the metal plating around omega*

Silver: “oh no you don’t son” *he changes the form to lava*

*holds out his arm and shoots a massive ray of lava out towards Gray*

Windra: “Hahahahahaha!”

“Now lava?!” *blocks with a very powerful lightning strike* “how come you can change forms so quickly? You weren’t like this the last time we fought”

Omega: “Thats because its been a full month, ive become more powerful every second of every day since the last time ive seen you, i dont even need to grow bigger to defeat you!”

-so he’s been gathering this much strength all this time… Dammit how I’m i gonna defeat him then- “sky dragons secret art black lightning blade vortex!” *he focuses all the power he has into one giant storm that surrounds omega and unleashes all of it on him*

Silver: “that might be your most powerful move kid but it won’t work on him anymore… Sure he will need to get bigger to block it but once he’s blocked it your finished”

*lunges at Gray still in lava mode*

“My most powerful technique blocked by him… Looks like he was right I have lost this time” *stands there helpless as omega lunges at him and grabs him*

Windra: “See, he still cannot defeat Omega” *grabs box back* “Omega, you have win, now off with you” *Omega goes back to normal and flies away*

“Why don’t you finish me off. Kill me dammit!!!” *teleports up to omegas path of flight and puts all his might into a final punch*

Windra: “No.” *clicks Lava*

*Omega turns to lava as Gray punches , then disappears into the night sky*

“Dammit” *falls to the ground unconscious*

Windra: “What’d i tell you guys, now lets go help him so he doesnt get suspicious”

*runs over to Gray* “Gray! What happened, I was sure with your new power you could’ve beaten him!”

-I can hear you windra but I can’t talk, none of my body muscles will move but he’s too strong. And now that I’ve reached my limit in power there’s nothing I can do now. It’s over for me-

Draco: *to Silver* (still at castle) “It’s over for him, he says… Thats…*sniff*… Hilarious! Hahahaha”

Windra: “…”

Silver: “I guess we finally made him crack haha. But I think we should quicken our process, I wanna see him suffer even more” -windra heal him up- “I’ll kill omega then we shall make gray suffer hahahaha!”

Windra: *heals Gray* “Cmon”

Silver: *jumps out of the castle and turns into a huge ice and air dragon and flies to catch up with omega* “omega guess who” *he smashes omega into the rocks below*