Hunter island role play part 2

Resy: *comes from her hideout and speaks, so that Sasuke can read labial* “Sasuke! Let me take you to the camp!” *grabs him and returns to the camp. Bliss is awake*

Bliss: “I definitely cannot control the Call of Truth anymore. So I’ll stay online and warn you as soon as something happens” *falls asleep*

Lily: “Poor Bliss, that’s more a curse than a gift”

Resy: “It has intensified because this is an emergency regardin all of us. Let’s leave her working. Mum, I need your osteopath abilities”

Katelin: “Sure! Tell him to sit down”

*Resy makes Sasuke sit on the ground. Katelin is on a chair. She grabs Sasuke’s head, massaging it on certain points near the ears*

Zero: *runs back into the cave* “Kurt is gone, but I got some of his blood”

Scorch: *gets out a test tube and puts it in it* “He’ll be fine… So whos next?”

Colt: “next time i think we should send in some stronger reinforcements, how about me and Lee this time?”

Sasuke: “yeah it does. Its a weird feeling. And let me guess, you’re beginning to question this power i have in the eyes right?”

Resy: “of course not! Sorry… Oh… I didn’t use sign language. Hope mum adjusted your ears”

Katelin: “If you can hear me, remember, whatever happens, we’ll be next to you”

Scorch: “I think you are better off with me… Let’s send off Ash”

Ash: “Lets show them that Smoke is the best power there is” *walks out*

Sasuke: “glad to hear it and dont worry the deafening affect wore off after i got rid of kurt, but still before you brought me back me ears were in shock with the sudden intake of noise from around me”

Tyson: “alright now we know they’re sending them in 2’s at a time. Ray will you be able to accompany me outside to guard the front of the house”

Ray: “Sure”*walks out* “Looks like we will be doing the night shift”

Resy “Ok, so we can finally stay inside. I’m glad that the osteopathy techniques are working… What?”

Bliss: *starts coughing*

Resy: “Bliss! Bliss!” *shakes her*

Bliss: “Beware… Of the smoke…” *falls asleep*

Tyson: “indeed. But still we’re the two most equipped for it. You can sense whatever comes to us on the ground and I have kurama with me now that he’s fully regenerated since morning”

Colt: *as he’s carrying a box down a hallway he stumbles over a handle* “ouch!..” *he gets back up* “stupid handle” *he kicks it and reveals a secret door* “what in the heck?!” *he shouts down the hallway* “Scorch! You may wanna see this!”

Scorch: *walks over to Colt* “Woah” *walks in and closes it behind him* “I wonder where this will lead to” *lights his hand for light*

Colt: “I guess you could use a helping hand for whatever is down here. You might never know what plasmorexis had considering his stockpile of lab creatures that almost killed pain on sight” *they both keep walking down a giant spiral staircase*

Scorch: *reaches the bottom and notices a whole room of shelves* “Wow, why did he have so many… shelves… Colt, look” *puts his hand up to one of the shelves revealing Sword with a light blue blade* “I knew this was the right thing to do” *creates a big fire in the middle of the room lighting the whole place up*

Bliss: *keeps shaking* “fire and ice… The two opposites found… Secret weapons…”

Resy: “Wake up Bliss! NOW!!”

*didn’t work*

Katelin: “Remember your language, Resy! How do you say wake up in Serbian?”

Resy: “… Ah yeah… BUDI SE!!”

Bliss: *wakes up and speaks more calmly* “So… From what I have seen… This guy called Ash is going to attack, but he’ll be alone… And Scorch and his opposite Colt have discovered a secret entrance inside their hideout…” *falls asleep*

Lily: “Not again!”

Sasuke: “next time she wakes up, I’ll put her in a genjutsu illusion using my sharingan so we can get everything out of her and hopefully she’ll fall sound asleep for a while”

Colt: “this blade… Its made out of pure ice” *the entire place lights up* “this place… its an entire arsenal of weapons! Now we have the upper hand!”

Scorch: *walks over to the front of the room where a scroll is* “No way” *opens it*

Ash: *walks up towards their hideout*

Ray: “Who are you?”

Ash: “Names Ash, travelling magician” *pulls out a card* “See this card?” *it disappears in smoke* “Now you don’t”

Ray: “Woah”

Ash: “Now you see this whole deck of cards?” *they explode into smoke filling Ray and Tyson’s lungs* “Now you don’t”

Ray: *coughs and chokes until he collapses onto the ground*

Resy: “Nice idea, my dear…” *hugs him from behind* “She told me that she was caring about both of us… For this reason she’s putting a lot of effort to keep us united!.. Oh?”

Bliss: *in the sleep* “Lot of… Weapons…” *keeps dreaming*

Katelin: “That means you all should watch out…”

Lily: “Sasuke, and you all, may I tell you one anecdote of mine? Every time I meet new people, I tell them about that”

*In the meanwhile*

Vulcarex: *Behind Tyson* “Strange you didn’t notice me! Remember, I’ve come for you! I’ve also overheard all the conversations inside the house. I’ll absorb the smoke so that you’ll be able to see him better!” *starts aspiring and swallowing*

Tyson: “dammit” *he coughs until he falls down* -kurama now!- 

Kurama: -right- *he physically manifests and grabs ash* “you’re mine!” *he begins to choke ash*

Vulcarex: “Brother! Long time no see! Let’s make a stereo kicking!!” *makes a huge and heavy leap* “Kurama! Put him into the craters of my back volcanoes! NOW!”

Ash: *turns to smoke escaping Kurama then reforms infront of him* “Kurt and Zero were weaklings to make you think you could easily beat us”

Resy: “Don’t even try to touch him. You are underestimating us Musers!”

Bliss: *wakes up enraged* “Mariya! Soak Ash, and he’ll be more vulnerable to electricity, so that Sasuke can electrocute him even in smoke form!!”