Hunter island role play part 2

Scorch: “You can go out any time, just use your powers to make yourself produce no sound, when you find something press the button on this” *chucks him a small remote looking box with a button on it* “Put it in your pocket”

Kurt: “what will the device do when I trigger it?”

sasuke: “Im gonna go and scout out the area for a while and dont worry I’ll be back”

Scorch: “We will be able to see what you see”

Kurt: “okay I get it, anyway I’m be on my way. We dont know where they are hiding so I’ll look for their outpost. Lets go zero”

Zero: *walks out the cave* “If we see anyone, use your sound abilities to make us produce no sound”

Bliss: *falls again into meditation*

Resy: “Bliss no! That’s a stress for you! Let me make your burden lighter!” *touchers her and fall into meditation as well. The two are observing the scene from above*

«Zero: …use your sounds abilities to make us produce no sound»

Bliss: -have you heard that Resy?-

Resy: -Yes, but please, this power makes you use more energy than a Survival-

Bliss: -I cannot resist the Call of the Truth! Do you remember at high school, your third year, when you received your Muse powers? Before I received them, a year before I was gifted the Call of Truth from the aura. And that’s a power that activates every time that there’s a bad situation that can affect a person I’m bounded to-

Resy: -Then it’s all my fault if this burden goes on…-

Bliss: -No, I like saving other people’s lives. You are my best friend, and I won’t let Scorch touch you-

Resy: -Bliss…-

Bliss: -Let’s comcentrate anyway. They won’t make any sound, they may be invisible to sight and to hearing. BUT… They won’t be able to get invisible to Aura as we Musers can do! That’s their weakest point! They will become more detectable! Ok, time to wake up-

*the two return to the awaken world*

Tyson: “kurama heard you two meditating but dont worry we already have sasuke out there. His sharingan will be able to pin-point them”

Sasuke: -back then I used to have the rinnegan from my brother and my father. Now I have to start from the ground up with a new sharingan. I wonder what abilities its mangekyo will have when I awaken it. But for now I’ll just have to cope with a regular sharingan- *he keeps walking along the pathway*

Kurt: *around 2 miles out of the hideout and about 500 metres from sasuke* “2 miles and still nothing to be seen, they must be on the opposite end of the island”

Resy: “Ok, but still, Bliss, you must have a sleep withput dreams to recover your energy”

Lily: “Here’s my special camomile! For you, Bliss!”

Bliss: “Thanks Lily! It’s some months that I don’t have a pwoper restful night!” *drinks it*

Resy: *sings Muse song Unintended as lullaby and makes Bliss fall asleep* “I’ll have a rest as well. Vulcarex and the arks are already out of the house as well…” *falls asleep*

Zero: *sees a figure ahead* “Hold up, you stay here” *walks into the exact path Sasuke is taking them turns invisible* “He’ll walk right into me… When I either come visible again or he gets hit come out and use a massive sound blast”

Bliss: -No! Not again the Call of Truth!!-

Resy: *in dreaming condivision* -No camomile could rest you… Whats up-

Bliss: -Sasuke is going to be turned deaf!-

Resy: -I know it’s stressful, but go on dreaming and let’s talk with emergency aura messages- *wakes up and tries not to disturb anyone. Out of the house…*
-Ok, time to save you my love. KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA!-
*gets unicorn wings and flies at a mile of distance*
-Map Of The Problematique!-
*analyses the surrounding aura and sees the trace of Zero and Kurt*
-Great Darnaction! I’ll use Resistance at last…-

Bliss: -Resy, Zero can become invisible and Kurt uses sound powers, but they can use only that type of power-

Resy: -Means that…- *takes out a pair of aura earplugs and of aura glasses, dashes and puts them on Sasuke, then dashes at a safe distance*

Zero: -Almost there- *clenches his fist*

Sasuke: -these glasses and earplugs, nice thinking resy- “hmph” *he fires a chidori at kurt meanwhile with his right hand he pulls out his sword and slashes zero* “these eyes can see you even if you have the power to go invisible”

Zero: *ducks under it and kicks him in the stomach* -Gotta get those earplugs out-

Kurt: “argh!” *he gets hit by the chidori and gets knocked down* “dammit, how on earth did he see us!”

Sasuke: “dammit” *he backflips few meters* “chidori stream!” *he sends a stream of lightning in all directions in front of him towards zero and kurt*

Zero: *trips Sasuke* “Thing is you never quite know where I am… So I’ll be taking those” *pulls out his earplugs and puts them in* “Kurt, you can help now!”

Kurt: “right” *he releases a massive sound blast deafening sasuke* 

Sasuke: “dammit I cant hear anything now” *he backs away* “I guess I have no choice, but to use these eyes” *he fully activates his sharingan*

Kurt: “what the… His eyes, they just turned red?!” 

Sasuke: “you may have deafened me but with these eyes I can now perfectly fight you” *he runs up to zero with lightning infused in his blade he quickly slashes him across the stomach* 

Zero: *collapses on the ground* “We need to train more…”

Kurt: *as sasuke comes for the finishing blow he blocks the attack instead of zero taking the blow* “I’m sorry zero… run… now” *he collapses on the ground dead* 

Zero: *takes some of Kurt’s blood and runs*

Sasuke: *he de-activates his sharingan and then rests on a tree and the defeaning effect wears off* “dammit I was so close too”