Hunter island role play part 2

Draco: “This reminds me of Windra…” *sits down*

Scorch: “While we wait for our first attack I’m gonna practice… anyone up for it?”

Kurt: “yeah I’ll need some training, I haven’t stepped up to fight in a while so this’ll be good practice, but don’t go easy on me just because of that fact”

Tyson: “what reminds you of windra draco”

*the whole group moves to Draco’s house*

Resy: “Here we are, hope there’s place for everyone”

Vulcarex: “The arks and me will sleep outside!”

Bliss: “I’m Bliss, Resy’s best friend. And I have her same powers. Nice to meet you!”

Draco: “He was such a nice kid, but once the dragons took him away from me he turned evil…”

Tyson: “damn, that must have been difficult for you especially as a father. I’m guessing it was the same story about Sam”

Mariya: “thank goodness you guys are here and nice to meet you too!”

Sasuke: “I’m glad we managed to get here in time, with us 3 and the arks we should be able to balance out our opposition against scorch and the contestants, but first” *he turns to blademaster* “I think it would be ideal if you could explain most if not all the contestants to us in full detail so we know who we’re up against”

Blade Master: “Well there is Scorch ofcourse, which you all know, Vector has the power of metal, Drifter is Transformation, Kurt is Sound, Kobra is Poison, Colt is Ice, there is practically everything in that tournament, watch out for Zero, he is invisibility…”

Ray: “Sound? Weird some of these I didnt know you could have as powers”

Blade Master: “Pain is death, Minerva is Gravity, Tempestor is Wind… How many have I named?”

Lily: *head slaps Sasuke* “we are in five! Nice to meet you, I’m Lily, Resy’s grandmother”

Katelin: “And I’m Katelin, Resy’s mother. Many people keep underestimating us, so listen to us well. We have known almost everything about the situation, and we strongly believe that actually it’s the Black Aura of that hideout which turned Scorch wicked, so my plan is to destroy the hideout”

Sasuke: “Ouch you don’t have to hit me so damn hard! But I think that is almost all of them. I’ll deal with zero though, my Sharingan will be key to defeating him. I think you forgot shadow though, who obviously has shadow powers” 

Tyson: “Mariya, I know this’ll be difficult but you may have to fight scorch, fire is weak to water so you may be our only chance at beating him”

Mariya: “yeah but I don’t want to fight him, I can’t bear the thought of it”

Resy: “Mum is right, let’s first attract all of them out of that cursed place. Mum and Granny will try to destroy it”

Bliss: “But what about Jace and Kira? I’ve seen them in my dream and I’ve seen that they retired… Ah, they are here, ok! Sorry guys, I didn’t see you properly. I don’t tend to fully live a nightmare, but wake up at once and warn my friends”

Ray: “He surely wouldnt hurt us would he? What if we fought together?”

Scorch: *steps outside the building* “Just go”

Lily: “Another plan… Resy, what about to distract them? Maybe with a false Aura trace?”

Resy: “Ahahahhaaa!! Nice idea granny! I imagine them having an unexpected splash in the Unnatural Ocean!”

Tyson: “well I doubt scorch is gonna pull any punches at this rate”

Kurt: “sonic wave” *he sends a sound blast towards scorch*

Sasuke: “it wouldn’t seem like a bad idea at first. But I doubt scorch would fall for a trick like that unless we think of another plan to reinforce the fake aura trace”

Scorch: *gets sent back a few metres* “That was terrible, you won’t do anything to them with that, that just changes the area inbetween both of is so I can do this” *shoots fire at Kurt and halfway it explodes in the radius of his sound blast*

Kurt: “yeah like I said I haven’t trained in a while, perhaps I should be a spy instead partnered with Zero?”

Scorch: “You fighting skills are terrible but I like your thinking, you could use your abilities to make sounds so high that they will fall to the ground screaming… Or instantly make them lose their hearing”

Kurt: “yeah I suppose so, but in the whole group who should I look out for the most to be wary of?”

Bliss: “Right…” *falls asleep*

Resy: “I must tell you that in some way Bliss is superior than me, because if she has restless nights by seeing the truth in her dreams, it means she can give out information to help us build better strategies. And many times the Truth calls her by making her fall asleep. Let’s see what does she see this time”

*After some minutes she plugs her ears in the sleep with her hands*

Bliss: “You… Fool! We Musers… Can make you… Blind… And deaf… As well!!!”

Resy: *blocks her mother’s hand* “Wait mom, she has to gather some more info…”

Bliss: “You… Will have a taste… Of our fury! Don’t underestimate… Us!!!” *Wakes up panting*

Scorch: “Ray, he has the power of Earth, so he can sense you anywhere near him through the ground, Tyson has Kurama to sense beings around him but he shouldn’t be a problem as he should be healing from being smashed in half”

Tyson: -kurama how’re you holding up?-

Kurama: -I’m okay, I just need another 12 hours to fully regenerate-

Kurt: “I see, so when are we gonna start spying?”

Bliss: “GUYS! Kurt wanna make us deaf, and they will start spying us. So we must continue this conversation only after becoming completely invisible to the aura…”

Resy: “But we can make them deaf as well with a Hyper Music power! You gave that suggestion while speaking in the sleep! And we can blind them with Starlight! So blind and deaf they will become vulnerable!”