HP Boost - The truth behind it

@Rctuga @aR0y2810 I know what you guys are saying, but read VKC’s post above. They are going to keep the release of ores very slow, so the impact will take a long time to make an effect. There’s no way they would give us speed boosts to monsters, they already make most of the new monsters with quite low speed.

They can keep the releases of it very slow but nobody asked for that its a totally unnecessary thing added to the game , and makes no sense at all. The only mons who could benefict from that was the epics and SE and still a bad idea. Was way easyer to just nerf those passives with insane hp boosts and move on

1 Like

A very fair opinion :slight_smile:

Legendary, super epic and epic potions cry in the corner

Dev ,I have sugestion .

Can u increase the silver in daily mission from 1k to 10k? If not can u change to other stuff like material or fruit?
And I would Love If you add “claim all” button on daily mission

8 Likes

I would recommend a gamble reward.

Instead of getting the useless silver, you can get 1 random Pixie, 1 random Bottle, 1 random Harp, 1 random Pyramid, 1 random Mouth, …

I know, for long playing players this rewards are also irrelevant, but at least new players can use them. For 1000 silver even a new player is not spending 100 tickets for. The prize/motivation value just isn’t there.

2 Likes

I often run out of silver- and goldmouths so I wouldn’t mind!

1 Like

Question

How much vitality ore needed to boost a leg mons once?

100 for how much hp added?

You can boost once for 1000 increase in HP

1 Like

Yeah the 1k silver doesn’t do much for anybody who’s played past HR 100 or so. Would be nice if it made some kind of difference beside just getting the HP Boost.

To be fair even to a new player the 1k silver doesn’t do anything. All the daily quests add up to 4k silver, that’s not even enough to use a Training Fruit. Kind of silly tbh.

I’m glad we are getting anything at all @Dev_VKC , but it would be nice if maybe the daily rewards would be some training fruit or more silver (5k per daily missions maybe? Or 3k like friend chest.)

1k silver is definitely a useless reward for everyone. I think it’s mostly a placeholder which they may decide to turn into something else in the future. Making it a random ingredient is a great idea

2 Likes

Yeah I figured it was useless for them too but it’s been so long since I was a new player, I forgot what’s helpful and what’s not :joy:

Might as well just make it a mythic ticket or something

2 Likes

First boost finished :eyes:

23 Likes

HOW?? SE bond??

Yes

the dedication… but with all the PK units being released (the new se too with death revenge), wouldn’t botan-douji be a better one to invest your hp boost on?