Question: is Neo Monsters better than what it used to be?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

This won’t be the last time I will post a thread like this. Just wanna know what majority of you guys think.

Impossible to say yes or no for me. So many things are better in terms of quality of life, yet so many bad decisions from corporate.

6 Likes

This question is a bit ambiguous. Better than what time in the past??

Personally I hate the waifu and that free players can’t awaken mythics other than the occasional one through RNG. However, everything else has improved drastically over the years.

6 Likes

Add the option “about the same” to the poll

1 Like

Monster quality and balance? 10x worse. Gameplay and QOL? Yea a bit better. Overall I’d say it’s slightly worse though. This is the life of a gacha

1 Like

I know I’m speaking from a place of priviledge here as I’ve been very lucky with them, but I like that mythics are so rare to awaken. They feel very special because of it.

What I don’t like is how pushed they are, and how easy they are to throw in a team with their low cost.

1 Like

Well the devs want players to spend for the shiny new toys, so the shilling is to be expected. As for their cost, I still don’t know why it was lowered from 15 to 14 (not including secret skills) and I wouldn’t care too much if it’s reverted, but saying that they can be easily thrown into a team is a bit of a stretch. There’s some planning required if you want to make the most out of them.

I meant easy to throw in a team cost wise. I think 15 was a fair cost: most mythics are easily worth 15-16, and given how rare they are, rounding down is completely understandable.

12 in 2nd form was also fair because of how hard they are to pot.

1 Like

I think pvp is way better and balanced now but the monster designs suck…

1 Like

Agree with KD. PvP is good. Rewards are good. More content than ever. More variety in skills and meta types.

Titty monsters are bad and myths are unobtainable unless you dump your bank account into it.

Yes overall though.

3 Likes