How to get egg-only arks the easy way

Hello all, I just figured I’d share with you my strategy on getting egg-only arks without buying massive amounts of gold. It’s this wonderful place called the infinite dungeon. Every 9 floors, you face 2 destructors and a guardiron. When you win, you get a gold egg.

You may be thinking, “Ok, Doc, but how do I increase my chances of getting the ark I want?”

Well, your chances are simply increased by the infinite number of gold eggs available. No timing necessary. For example, I am now on floor 483 and have every egg-only ark except charcalynx and coldheart. I have no idea how to time eggs and even if I did, I don’t and would’t carry a stopwatch around with me lol.

“How on earth can you get that deep, Doc?” 

Well, all it really takes is a simple strategy. Personally, the one I prefer revolves around shadow arks. When I first started my descent, I spent a while farming Plasmorex’s and Shadowlances. Like a lot of them. Then, I train them to lvl 99 using the biteschool method. Finally, I use the shadow ocarina to give them massive stat boosts and insert a few healers and risky healers between them. I can easily get through 7-10 floors with just 2 Plasmorex and a shadow lance. Also, when facing the bosses, using 3 shadowlances makes it incredibly easy. One metal slash almost OHKO’s each one of the bosses.

Seeing as VERY many players are extremely upset by the amount of egg-only and OM arks they play on PvP, I highly suggest you invest some time into the dungeon. It’s fun and it really pays off.

Happy Hunting B)

Snap

Its a great way and yes a metal slasher makes alot of diff if ur fighting a boss, there are also people who use the metallodius way and get even higher

Hey thanks for tips I want to follow it but have a question : I play with the french version and ocarina maybe haven’t the same name, so can you tell me which ocarina is the shadow one ? I actualy use the last ocarina (100k silver in raijin) and I’m blocked floor 40+ with strategy of 3 omegawyrms healers etc…

You may buy the Shadow Ocarina in Takran.

so the farther u get the more egg-only arks r in the eggs?

No of course not. I’m simply saying that this way, you have an infinite amount of eggs you can open, which means that eventually you will get everything. Yes, it is still luck dependent, but like I said this is a good way to get the eggsclusives without buying gold or timing.

Oh I get it know thanks for clarifying

Yes for the most hardcore, this is a good option. But it still requires a great deal of good fortune. Not to mention a ton of time actively engaged in the game (unlike farming hatchlings and other rares).

Infinite Gold-Egg Dungeon

I’m probably going to pick HI up again (not just no roadtrips) to try the ID

With breezehawks

and then i’ll replace them with all the gold egg arks i get

jk. i don’t think they’ll be able to survive the first floor, unfortunately <_<

How do I get shadowlances recipe so I can use your strategy

What is the bite school method? And thank you for posting this.

It is a spot south of Deucalis that only has Bite school arks and up to 30 of them.

I have found it to be the most consistent and quickest way to level your arks

Its 3 south and 1 west of the town on the coast

Try the shadow method… Damn efficient ! Reach floor 143 with 4 plasmorex, 3 shadowlance and 4 angelon. Was blocked at floor 40+ before that !

Glad this is helping everyone! I don’t remember where any of the recipes are but theres a forum floating somewhere that lists all the locations. Just search for it and you’ll find it. I definitely recommend using more plasmorex’s than shadowlances though; massacre annihilates everything. In battles I typically have 2 plasmorex and shadowlance out. When I get to boss battles, my first 3 are non-shadow arks to get killed by their attacks and then 3 shadowlances come out to get metal slash-happy lol. Almost on floor 700!

Wtf is a three star no evolution possible GLEMY doing in a golden egg?!?!? WTF!!!

So is Shadowlance the best ark that has Metal Slash?

Shadowlance or bloodclaw for metal slash with the shadow ocarina. It will OHKO the destructors but not the guardiron bc it’s holy.

What?

I believe he’s using a three letter acronym that involves cursing (& is censored).

However, as for GLEMY, I have no speculative idea what that could mean.

He means Gremly. You can get it in golden eggs because it is a rare spawn and is used in the fusion for Gremknight.