Infinite Dungeon?

Are there prizes? Are the arks catchable? Is it just like a normal dungeon? 

It’s an inifite floor dungeon.

Every floor ending with 9, you will fight a boss & you will win gold egg for beating them.

Every floor endng with 0, you will get a musical score - an extra slot to your team…

As you go higher, the arks get stronger in level, after certain level, they will all be level 99, the higher you go the further the gap of one waypoint from another…

And no, they do not get caught

Thanks

What’s the best setup for the infinite dungeon? Someone mentioned like 30 frillzeons but there’s no way I can get that. What is the best catchable setup + ocarinas? I hate that only fire holy and shadow get +40’s

I use the shadow method, and it works great surprisingly. Just get 5+ of plasmorexes and shadowlances, plus some healing arks, and get the shadow ocarina. I’m at 168 in ID I think, I couldn’t get past 60 before I used this method.

Any other good methods out there??? I can’t get 30 frillzeons.

Using plasmorexes is as good…

You don’t need 30 Frillz to get to lvl 2000s. I don’t.

How would u set it up? 2 plasmos and a the blade lance* guy or three plasmos?

The way I do it is all plasmorex’s for the normal fights. I also use my gearwolf, but he isn’t necessary. Then I use the shadowlances for the boss fights. You’ll want to have plenty of healers too.

Just make sure to put three irrelevant arks at front before shadowlanceX3 comes out, so if they get slaughtered, you can use metal slash right in time :slight_smile:

I just use scorpionix on bosses. Kills all of em in 3 moves

I have like 5 shadowlances, 2 scorpionixs, and 2 vegitigers in my line up(3vegitigers if I get the pvp prize). Also astroleons chain holy is good against destructors

He asked for a catchable setup though, scorponix and vegitiger aren’t catchable.

Plasmorex takes time to make too, hope there are better way to attack the dungeon. Also anyone know what floor are the rest point are on?

I already gave him my method with catchable arks :stuck_out_tongue: plus shadowlance is catchable(fusion)
Dragonice use the formula n(n+2) where n= the checkpoint u want.
Ex: if I want checkpoint number 3 i would do 3(3+2)=3(5)=15
(Credit goes to Ashley)

The save points are listed here, only up to the 600’s though. http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/803-infinite-dungeon-waypoints/

They’re a whole lot faster to make than omegawyrms, and stronger too with the shadow ocarina. You have to decide whats more important to you, saving time, or saving money. If you want to save money you put in the time to farm and level up the plasmorexs and shadowlances. If you want to save time, spend a bunch of money on gold eggs and hope for the best.

Well true it does take some time to farm several plasmorexes… But ID isn’t meant to be too easy for all players to get over 200+ floors.

Initially, it was only planned for us to only reach up to 200th floor… apparently…

I have like 5 plasmorex’s and a few shadowlances time to get some more plasmorexs and healing arks I guess…I’ve been trying to make an S rank angelon but can’t get the a cherub or Levi to drop for like a week now lol I’m sure many of u understand the pain :wink:

It doesn’t matter what rank it is if all it’s going to do is use offering. With shadow ocarina your healing arks aren’t going to be strong enough to bother trying to fight with. You could use haste or reinforce from halopard, but honestly it’s not worth it most of the time since the matches are so short. Just bring them in when you have plasmo’s that get below 1000HP.