How to get egg-only arks the easy way

Hmm let me translate what the *HECK is a three star ark with no evolution doing in a gold egg? A GREMLY?!?! what the *HECK

Yeah it censored ***
And really the fusion is horrible and the monster itself is horrible. I only have 6 arks greater then or equal to 9 stars. Guess how many I’ve got from the plethora of gold eggs I’ve purchased? 0. My best has been a pyro viper

Gremly is a rare ark & part of fusion to make one of best pvp arks, gremknight. If you got a good grade Gremly, that’s as good as getting a good grade skullrex, leviathan or the likes.

I m not joking the most efficent way in Infinity dungeon are three Stegospikes with a wind Okarnia(+25%). Because of the ocarnia you get the fist turn every time.
Now you stund your oponents as long as you have enough TU to get a hit.
This tactic s bettes than 3 frillzeon and tons of Angelons in the back.
Its probably one of the slowest tactics and nor everyone has 3 Stego but if you have you are unbeatable in ID.

Hmm I honestly don’t think that was a great strategy… Imagine going throug 70 floors straight with that… That’ll take days (a little bit exaggeration) , if just stego’s aoe is a bit more decent, sure…

Otherwise omega’s aoe will still be way way more efficient.

And not every people have 3 stego…

If it ensures that you get the first turn every time then it’s a good strategy, in a sense that you can never get hit and can effectively go for an infinite amount of floors with just 3 stegospikes, but it would take an awfully long time. I definitely wouldn’t have the patience, especially on the later floors - it would take forever between checkpoints.

Haha I actually know what you mean with awfull lobg times.
I m just on floor 143 and already gace up with my stegos XD

Biteschool is an ark witch is often used to level up other arks.
On crescent island there are hirdes of them on the very western part.
Put your leveling ark together with Angelon and raijin and hste with angelon.
Then raijins Chain atack has a shorter TU as the Biteschool are coming up.
(. Hope you understand my bad english)

Just go to Deucalis, 3 south 1 west and you’r on the right place :wink:

This location is much better thx.

mettallodius way sucks to get the lodius I’ve covered the whole dungeon and didn’t find a metta plus what is the bite fish method

It’s faster to reach the place. I feel now dumb to do the path from Reijin instead :smiley:

mettallodius way sucks to get the lodius I’ve covered the whole dungeon and didn’t find a metta plus what is the bite fish method

It’s a rare spawn. It requires a lot of patience. You luckily need only two. One for Barricadus and the other one for escape. Bitefish method is a easy way to level up you arks. The spot has tons of biteschools for high experience

I found that metta on mine and my sisters world we done a 73 percent and it broke. Out we started crying woops

What.

He threw a card for a metallo and it had a 73% chance to catch it. It broke and they started crying

Where’s the infinite dungeon???

Have you beat the game yet?

You need to beat the story before you can access it

Oh ok I just beat it