How to get a mythic monster

I don’t have a mythic monster.I opened 10 times together several times and I didn’t get a single mythic monster.Anyone has any ideas please tell me.

1 Like

just neo monster being neo monster
it’s normal
how many 10 packs you open btw?

7 times

That’s pretty normal

1 Like

Do you guys have mythical monsters

Ask @DonT89

Who is that

Hi @NecrosX finding a mythic monster is not easy at all.

Do you buy gems or you are F2P?

Finding a mythic Monster is very EZ
If you don’t get any mythics that means ur acc is cursed. make a new acc or drop $ for mythics

Will I get mythic monster if I use paid gems?

I never bought any gems

Yes … Every newbie gets a Mythic from 20x paid gem guaranteed hatch

You can get a mythic without paying obviously but the chances are low and take a lot of grinding

1 Like

There are some guys that don’t spend money and get lots of mythics.

2 Likes

Sounds about right. Expect nothing and be happy if you get something.

Only way to play the game right now.

7 Likes

Hey man i have 3 mystics and I’m f2p player i got one guaranteed from anniversary egg and others from luck.I don’t use them that much. None of them r awaken and mostly mytics r useless without being awaken.

1 Like

Hey I really don’t think like that.You should know some mythic are very good even in 2nd form like Bastia,Satomi dragulus sunken ship don rolls etc.I think maybe you got somthing like that that AP mythic deus x which are not so good at their 2nd form but his job is to skip ban that is useful for pvp

1 Like

Yeah but my point was that u don’t need mytics to be good at the game their r plenty of awesome legendary monsters and SEpics too.

Yeah but mythics are like the the main income for game so you know why this came right

1 Like

Mythic adds extra power that’s all
There are a lot of Legendary who are stronger than Mythic

2 Likes