A little help.

Hi,i’m from Cuba,in this country i can’t acces to the appstore.I just want to know if there exist another way to earn a Mythic Monster without paying 20 Gems with Real Money.Thanks a lot.:blush:

Sadly there are no ways to earn mythics. It’s also unlikely that you’ll ever be able to awaken a mythic without money. I would say you’re better off going for good legendaries because they can often defeat mythics with ease. Go have a look at the Tier List on this Forum. Looking at that check out the S and S+ monsters, those are considered to be the most valuable ones in the game.

There are few things that you can do to maximize your chances:

-Roll 40 gems at a time so that you gain rare gems and can open rare eggs. The chances of hatching legendaries and mythics are better in the rare egg.

-Do your 40 gems rolls during a FESTIVAL egg. Again, your chances will be better than with the SPECIAL egg.

2 Likes

Wow,that’s deseponinted😢,but is ok i will save the 40 Gems for The Festival,you really was a ENORMOUS HELP @Exu THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I HAVE AN IDEA,Can i get a Mythic Monsters with these tickets right?:grinning:…but i don’t know how to get them.:worried:

Simple, get the same mythic that’s already awakened.

1 Like

Alrigth Thanks A Lot😃 @Reigen .

@Alejandro you should talk to the guys from TNC. They are primarily from Cuba. They’re a nice bunch too :blush:

2 Likes

SURE, HEY Thanks so much @LemonSqueezy ,GREAT TIP.:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, “simple” indeed :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The concept is simple :sweat_smile: the reality is not

3 Likes

If you have bottomless pockets, it’s indeed very simple!

4 Likes

XD sad reality