Mythics hatch percentage

I just used a extract number simulator where the code “34“ was a mythic egg, well I got 10 copies in 80 packs according with the simulator.

Now I know that this goes into “lucky” hatches but let’s think about it: 10 copies 3200 gems, so 1 copy every 320 gems (fair luck), let’s take it the other way round 10 copies 4800 gems, so 1 copy 480 gems (fair unluck), that would place the mythic chances between 0.83%-1.25%, average will be 1%. So yeah definitely something off with percentage.

I got 1 momo in 720 gems 0.55% totally out of range.

I am gonna open threads about this until something get done! For the sake of every player! F2P and P2W

2 Likes

Th probability that you spend 720 gems and not get a mythic is about 25 percent which is quite high.Hence, I feel odds of features monsters should be increased around 1 percent. Maybe odds of non features monsters can be decreased accordingly.

1 Like

25% in my book is not high especially if this keep repeating systematically.

Yes, that’s what I meant. You spend 720 gems - so there so there shouldbe very good chance of getting at least 1 mythic. At present odds - there it is still 25 % of NOT getting a single mythic which is quite high. So, they should increase the odds of featured monsters slightly. If increased to 1.2 percent - there is 10 percent chance of NOT getting a single mythic i.e. 90 percent chance that you get at least a single mythic(within 720 gems).Sounds reasonable when you spend 720 gems. So, approx you can awaken the mythic in around 2200gems with high chance of 90 percent.As long as odds of featured monsters are not increased, the present situation will continue - sometimes even requiring 1000 gems for single copy.Bottomline - Featured mythic and legendaries hatch rate should be slightly increased.

1 Like

sigh

We have already discussed the odds on multiple occasions and the discussion came to a close. I mean no offense to you personally @DonT89 but this has to stop now. At this point it has become spamming. Please do not open any more threads about hatching odds!

3 Likes